At Gradle Inc. our mission is to transform how software is built and shipped. Our technology helps companies to develop their software significantly faster and more reliably. We are the company behind the Gradle Build Tool, one of theTop 20 Most Popular Open Source Projects for IT used by millions of Android and Java developers.
Our commercial product, Gradle Enterprise, has set new standards in software development and is used at companies like LinkedIn, Google, Netflix, SAP, and most valuable technology and Global 1000 companies from around the world. As such, Gradle is one of the fastest growing start-up ventures based in Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled SEO Manager to join our team to lead SEO execution and strategy for Gradle.com. This role will lead SEO content creation from creation to optimization, report on SEO performance, and be accountable for increased organic traffic and leads from SEO efforts.
- Measure the success of our SEO content, its growth and impact on demand generation
- Own and leverage our SEO technology stack
- Provide SEO insights and reporting to key marketing and sales stakeholders
- Lead content ideation, execution and optimization in relation to SEO
- Continuously optimize our website to rank highly in SERPs for strategic keyword topics
- Actively conduct keyword research to fill in content and competitor gaps
- 3-5 years of SEO, Website and Digital Marketing experience
- Experience Reporting Keyword and SEO performance
- Experience optimizing on-and-off page SEO
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Schema Markup, and Metadata
- Experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Working proficiency and communication skills in written and verbal English
- Experience leveraging SEMrush, Ubersuggest, or similar SEO tools
- Experience editing, writing, and managing content creation for SEO in the tech industry
- Experience bridging multiple websites under a singular brand, ideally in an open source and enterprise environment via SEO content
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills
- Interest and ability to learn in a scaling startup environment
What we offer
- Collaborating closely and daily with remote colleagues distributed across the globe
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Anywhere in the world with working conditions that allow for seamless collaboration with your colleagues through email, chat, and video streaming
While our team works remotely and is spread across the globe, we deeply value daily interactions and collaboration.
How to apply
The following is required with your application:
- Please include a cover letter along with your resume and describe why you believe you’d be a great addition to the team
We are committed and skilled software engineers, product designers, and marketing experts who are passionate about developer productivity. We take pride in delivering products that are relied upon daily by some of the world’s leading software organizations, such as Netflix, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Spotify, Twitter, and Atlassian.
Our team is globally distributed but deeply connected. We value our interpersonal relationships as much as we value our achievements. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other and together. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.