Workers based at home or in remote offices, scattered anywhere in the world, are part of a rising phenomenon called distributed working. At Workew, we want to help those companies and individuals who believe that good work can be done from anywhere. Learn more about us in this page.

FAQ for Job Seekers:

What is Workew?

Workew is a digital platform dedicated to connect talented people who seek remote careers with innovative companies that offer these positions. Job listings are curated, reviewed and added on a daily basis. We are on a mission to help people find a job no matter where they are in the world.

What is a remote job?

The trend of working from home has skyrocketed in recent years, with now more than one-fifth of all American workers telecommuting. The 9-to-5 workday is already starting to die. This trend is killing office culture. People working from home and non-time-specific modes of communication like email remove the necessity of everyone being in the same place at the same time. We are in the new era of remote working and getting a remote jobs can offer you the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.

What are the advantages of working remotely?

First and most important, you can live and work from anywhere in the world! Yes, there are no limits, as you only need a computer with Internet connection to keep updated with your company. No more commute to a physical office, so you can save thousands of dollars a year on gas or public transport. You will also save a lot of time everyday to be more productive at work with flexible schedule and enjoy more time for yourself. You can earn a higher salary. You can work for the most interesting and innovative companies no matter where they are based. You can work in a more creative environment, whether it is your home, favorite local coffee shop or a co-working space.

Can I work from anywhere in the world?

Yes, definitely. However, some job opportunities might be limited for a specific country, time zone or continent. For example, some jobs require you to be based anywhere in the United States, but most of the jobs listed on Workew are fully remote without limitations.

What is the difference between Workew and platforms like Upwork?

On Workew, you can find remote jobs for long term projects with more stable income or salary posted by companies who want to build a distributed workforce, whereas in platforms like Upwork or Freelancer most of the jobs posted are small tasks or short term projects with no continuation.

How much will it cost me to post a resume or apply for a job?

Workew is absolutely free for job seekers!

FAQ for Employers:

How much does it cost to list a job on Workew?

✅ $125 for single job listing for 90 days.

We offer discounts for multiple listings:

$300 for 3⃣ Jobs for 90 days (Save $25 per Job)

$450 for 5⃣ Jobs for 90 days (Save $35 per Job)

Do you want to feature your listing? No problem, it costs only $2 per day.

Accepted payment methods: PayPal, Transferwise, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and bank transfer.

If you are interested in multiple listings or featuring a job, please first contact us.

What are the benefits of hiring remote workers?

Hiring remotely has many benefits for your company. The most important one is that you can hire the best people, wherever they are. The top local talent can be both difficult and expensive because of this intense competition, but offering remote work you can reach more talent from abroad. You can get happier and more motivated employees because they can achieve better work-life balance. You can take advantage of timezone differences. You can achieve a productivity increase, as workers do not have to go through long commutes to a specific office. You can save money when an office rental and the maintenance costs are no longer necessary.

Where are the candidates located?

We can proudly say that we have candidates from all over the globe. But most of traffic (80%) comes from job seekers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and the remainder 20% from countries like Germany, France, Spain, India, Philippines, Thailand, and Mexico.

Can I edit my job posting after it goes online?

Of course yes! Just log in and browse the menu to Employers –> Manage Jobs to edit your job posting. This page is also where you can find a list of all candidates who have applied to your job oppening, including their resume, cover letter, contact information, and much more.

I want to post a job but if I’m not happy with the candidates, do you offer a money-back guarantee?

Yes, we do. If Workew does not live up to your expectations, please get in touch with us. We will try to improve your listing and if at that point you’re not completely satisfied, within the first 15 days of your job posting, we will refund your money. Your 100% satisfaction is our priority.