We are looking for exceptional, experienced educators to join Save My Exams as Content Creators in the following subjects:
The role is a unique opportunity to contribute to the development of resources at a fast-growing Edtech company. In a few short years, Save My Exams has grown to over 25,000 subscribers by building an exceptional product that our users love.
As a Content Creator in our team, you will be responsible for creating engaging revision resources across GCSEs, A-Levels and the IB DP that make studying easier for millions of students across the globe.
This is the role for you if:
- You are passionate about education and are excited to be a part of a company that impacts millions of students all over the world.
- You are positive, proactive and open-minded.
- You want to be challenged to create the best revision content available, in realistic timeframes.
- You take pride in the quality of your work and have exceptionally high attention to detail.
- You’re an outstanding communicator, fluent in both verbal and written English.
- You’re a team player, comfortable working with others and independently, holding yourself and others accountable.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn new skills.
- You embrace critical feedback and always seek opportunities to reflect on your performance.
1. Writing high-quality, engaging content which includes:
- Concise Revision Notes that aid students in understanding and consolidating their knowledge, from basic principles to the most challenging concepts.
- Differentiated Topic Questions with student-friendly model answers and mark schemes.
2. Contributing to the provision of high-quality content for our users, which includes:
- Reviewing and editing content created within the team, ensuring it is 100% accurate prior to publishing.
- Collaborating with the team to build out new courses, organising, structuring and comparing content where relevant.
- Contributing to the overall improvement of content creation processes and operations.
Hopefully, you’ll have some or all of the following:
- 5+ years of experience as a teacher or tutor in your subject.
- A relevant degree (2:1 or higher)
- Exceptional written English (Native English speaker)
- The ability to clearly communicate challenging scientific concepts to a student audience.
- Technologically capable and willing to learn.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Some extra skills and experiences that would be great:
- Teaching/tutoring more than one GCSE or A-Level course in your subject
- Experience writing your own exam questions or marking exam papers, ideally as an examiner.
Working for a fast-growing education company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice.
We want you to feel challenged, but working for a highly collaborative and fully remote company comes with amazing advantages and opportunities.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive annual salary, dependent on experience & skills
- Profit share bonus (paid annually)
- 28 days of annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Remote, flexible working, including when you start & end your day. Work from home or wherever you want. We’re UK based but have team members all over the world.
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team: we’re a diverse, talented and friendly bunch who love what we do.
- The chance to learn and develop new skills as part of an exciting, growing Edtech company – we’re always learning and we’ll support you to do the same too.
- A friendly, positive and inclusive team culture – we’re driven to work hard but we also have fun, with weekly Zoom fitness classes and whole company coffee coolers.
- Most importantly – a real opportunity to positively influence millions of students across the globe with the resources you create.
If all of this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you! So that you know what to expect from us, our hiring process usually involves the following stages:
- Application form
- Assessment Task
- Online interview
- Trial project
Our current active round of recruitment has ended but we are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. We aim to respond to all applicants within two weeks of applying.
About Save My Exams
Save My Exams is an online education platform dedicated to helping students achieve better grades in their exams. We support millions of students, tutors and teachers all over the world by making studying easier and more enjoyable.
We launched our platform in 2017 and since then we have grown to over 25,000 subscribers. Our growth has been driven by an exceptional product that our users love, which is why we get reviews like this:
“In my graduation speech, I’m saying thank you to Save My Exams for teaching me the things my teachers didn’t!”
We’re immensely proud to have helped so many students at such an important point in their lives and we’re super excited to continue finding new and innovative ways to help them further.