Here’s an opportunity to fuse your love of marketing and data with your unique experience in affiliate partnerships while representing one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies.
As Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager, you’ll initiate and maintain strong relationships with key affiliate partners by exploring new international markets. So, if you are a performance-driven digital marketer with the determination and mindset to scale the volume of affiliate sales and partnership opportunities, this role is for you!
An amazing work culture based on trust? We got it. The chance to direct your own work while being supported in your development? We got it. A large, multinational team with a wealth of experience to draw on? You know we’ve got it.
Why not just apply?
What You Will Do:
- Maintain strong relationships with top affiliates, identify, and initiate new partnerships;
- Research new markets and test various promotion campaigns;
- Investigate and report new outreach opportunities;
- Lead negotiations with affiliate partners to ensure positive ROI;
- Visit, meet, and have calls with current or potential affiliate partners;
- Collaborate with marketing & product teams to support our affiliate partners: provide sales content, share product updates and information about the newest releases & campaigns;
- Measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of Affiliate Partners;
- Report on goals progress, forecasts, results, and challenges.
- Plan OKR activities and initiatives and guide junior team members.
What We Expect:
- At least 3+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing (computer software / IT service verticals preferably);
- Sharp analytical skills – experience with Tableau and Google Analytics;
- B2 or higher level of English language and native Spanish. Portuguese language skills would be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in MixMax, Salesforce, Ahrefs, Similarweb, TUNE (or any other affiliate management platform);
- Data-driven approach and decision-making;
- Great time management skills and ability to multitask between projects and tasks.
What We Offer:
- Freedom and responsibility to set the direction for one of the leading products in the market;
- A working culture that values the highest standards, ownership, and personal growth;
- A friendly, supportive, and highly experienced team of professionals eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Remote work and flexible hours;
- Everything you need for your professional development: the latest working equipment, training courses, internal academies, books, conferences, team-building activities, and workshops;
- An opportunity to grow into a leadership role with four direct reports.
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!