This is a remote position, but candidate must be on PT, MT or CT time zones.
We’re a technology startup helping hardware companies hire mechanical and electrical engineers for space, electric vehicle and consumer electronics companies. We’ve built technology to help, but know that recruiting is a people-centric business. You will help build our recruiting and talent matching process. You’re highly adaptable and self-motivated to help people and solve your own problems.
This role is solely focused on the talent side of the marketplace and does not interface with customers or do sales.
Full-time, entry-level role for a candidate with 1-4 years experience.
*Women are strongly encouraged to apply*
About the Company
Cluster is a female founded company funded by Mark Cuban and top workforce investors. Cluster’s mission is to increase the efficiency of the labor market. We’re a fast-growing vertical labor marketplace preparing to double the team in size. We help mid-market companies hire mechanical and electrical engineers for full-time roles.
About the Role
You’ll coordinate and qualify mechanical and electrical engineers for roles at various hardware companies in California. You’ll professionally coordinate and follow up with applicants across different channels. You’re comfortable using technology like Calendly, Front, Slack and Gsuite.
$65K-$95K depending on experience
You have excellent situation judgement and can tailor your interactions with engineering talent to drive positive outcomes. This is an execution focused role that moves fast to help talent.
You are a candidate on PT, MT or CT time zones. You can identify top engineering talent and applicants.
- Previous experience as a technical recruiter/sourcer able to engage and sell talent on new opportunities at different companies.
- Strong communication ability understanding what channel is appropriate (LinkedIn chat, email, phone call, SMS)
- Screen, schedule and book 15+ interviews per week.
- Systems thinker with strong situational judgement.
- Ability to quickly research concepts you don’t understand with minimal guidance.
What you’ll do
- Create a positive and professional candidate experience
- Write professionally to technical candidates across email, LinkedIn, phone calls and text messages and document all interactions.
- Follow and personalize defined email templates
- Have an understanding of SoCal and/or NorCal geography and commutes
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness
- Ability to differentiate the top 10% of talent based on preferred requirements and adjust your messaging accordingly.
- Ask simple clarifying questions, get interview availability
- 2+ years of technical recruiting, sourcing or relevant customer success experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM program from a top university
- Experience working with top engineering candidates in the hardware, aerospace, transportation, EV sector
- Experience working with startups, marketplaces
- STEM degree, advanced writing ability
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan