Workew is hiring! We are seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team.
Workew is a remote job portal where digital nomads and other remote workers can find jobs that they can take abroad. No more commutes, cubicles or tight schedules. Thanks to the new technologies and changes in the global economy, the geographic distribution of work is being implemented in all kind of industries. Traditional offices are becoming completely obsolete for technology-cloud based companies and many employees and freelancers have started working from home, coworking spaces or their favorite coffee shops anywhere in the world.
As a Social Media Manager, you will administer our social media accounts and be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
About the job:
– Be the voice of Workew and help candidates with issues related to their resumes and applications
– Utilize feedback from social networks to identify and drive improvements in our customer interfaces
– Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content with topics related to remote work
– Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
– Set specific objectives and report on ROI
– Admin our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and create a regular publishing schedule.
– Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
– Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
– Review and validate resumes sent by our candidates
– Promote content through social advertising
– Create brand awareness
– Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
– Hands on experience in content management
– Excellent copywriting skills in English
– Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
– Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
– Knowledge of online marketing channels
– BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
– Familiarity with web design
If you are interested in working with us, post first your resume on Workew and then apply for this job with your cover letter.