SafeBase is not your run of the mill Start-Up. In just three years we have grown to over 500 customers with names like LinkedIn, Dropbox, Snyk, Asana, and OpenAI on our portfolio. In the beginning of 2022, we raised an 18M Series A and we are already over five times the amount of people since, in our constantly growing team.
Trust sits at the core of our product, mission, and values. It allows us to put ego aside, roll up our sleeves, ask tough questions, and approach problems together as one team. Placing trust at the forefront of everything we do enables our people to bring their authentic voice and experience to the table.
We are a fully remote global company with amazing talent in the US, Canada, and Israel. Check us out, and great ready to join a Team committed “Helping our customers build and maintain trust”
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for your product area that delivers values to our customers and help us accelerate our growth
- Closely collaborate with our engineering, design, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to ensure that we build the right product and deliver values on time
- Lead the execution and delivery of new products and features that deliver exceptional user experiences
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities for accelerating growth and adoption of our product
- Define and track key product metrics to measure success and drive continuous improvement
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in product management with a strong track record of delivering high-quality products and growth initiatives
- Fluent in analytics (Mixpanel, BigQuery) and agile development tools (Figma, Linear)
- Entrepreneurial mindset – previous experience as an early joiner in a technology startup or evidence that you are scrappy with a “get-it-done” attitude
- Strategic product thinking to understand customers, identify opportunities, and make decisions based on the impact to the users and business
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing cross-functional teams
Nice to haves:
- Experience at a B2B SaaS product startup. Even better: product-led startup or a product in cybersecurity/compliance realm.
- Strong background of UX/UI
- Experience with AI/ML to solve customer problems
- Ability to work on an Central or Eastern Time Zone
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Salary Range: $150k – $165k Base (Depends on experience and expertise)
Job descriptions are just a description. SafeBase is full of curious optimizers, which is why we value unique experiences, abilities and opinions. If this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
Get to Know SafeBase!
What is SafeBase? SafeBase’s Smart Trust Center is a centralized source of truth for an organization’s security and compliance information. Our Trust Center makes it easy for companies to build and maintain trust with customers and prospects, while streamlining security workflows behind the scenes with smart features like automated NDAs and CRM integrations. We’re solving problems that have plagued the industry for years, and customers often tell us “I wish I had SafeBase sooner.” You can check out an example Trust Center here: https://linkedin.safebase.us/
Remote @ SafeBase
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at SafeBase your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
Customer-First: We prioritize our customers over the long term and value our reputation above short-term gains.
Extreme Ownership: We take pride in the quality of our work and the success of the company. We take accountability and act like owners, not renters.
Hunger: We find ways to get more done with less, ruthlessly prioritizing to operate with the necessary speed without sacrificing quality.
Win and Fail Together: Our combined success relies on effective communication, collaboration, assuming best intent, and a culture of continuous learning.
If you are not excited yet — check feel free to learn more about SafeBase and our culture here: https://safebase.io/about
We cannot wait to hear from you!