We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We’re a friendly, motivated, and passionate group looking for more smiling faces to join us. This position is full-time and based remotely within the United States working in the PST.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy supporting executives by providing exceptional details to your work.
What you’ll be working on:
- You will be the face of the company and love to engage with customers and all members of the organization
- Coordinate executive calendars, travel arrangements, and expense reports. Ensure the CEO is well prepared for all engagements
- Work independently on projects from start to finish, often under high pressure, with a high degree of visibility. Keep track of project timelines and deliverables.
- Handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with the utmost discretion
- Act as the Board of Directors’ administrative point of contact with the CEO and executive team. Manage and organize all logistics for Board meetings, including secure and prepare the necessary meeting space
- Support the CEO in prioritization, develop action plans, and track workstreams to ensure time and effort are focused on priority areas
- Run a cadence for weekly executive team meetings and other strategic meetings on behalf of the CEO
- Prepare presentations and project manage annual company kick-off, monthly all-hands, and other ad hoc projects as requested
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on key projects and initiatives as needed
What we’re looking for:
- You have 5+ years experience supporting C-level and executive teams
- Must be located in the PST timezone
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Slack
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- You have worked with a Board of Directors
- You are passionate about details and want a place for everything and everything in its place
- You are customer obsessed and care deeply about delighting them and their needs
- You are obsessed with efficiency and want everything to happen smoothly and on time
- You are assertive, proactive, professional, and confident. You actively seek possibilities, develop solutions, and anticipate needs
- You are tech savvy and love incorporating new technologies for better efficiency in your daily routine
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience supporting a global team
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- COVID 19 insurance to employees and dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business.
Total compensation and benefits consist of salary, quarterly performance incentives, equity (stock options), medical, dental, vision, life insurance, travel insurance, monthly work from home stipend, learning and development reimbursements, flexible remote first work culture, 401(K), flexible time off, generous parental leave and more. Under our flexible paid time off policy, you’ll decide how much time you need based on your own personal circumstances.
Current base salary range: $130,000 to $150,000. Exact salary may vary based on skills, experience, location, market ranges, and other compensation offered. Salary range does not include other compensation components, commission (for sales related roles), bonuses, or benefits that you may be eligible for. Salary may be adjusted based on business needs.