About the Team:
- Drive inVision’s 3rd party integration strategy to enable users to work seamlessly across tools, both on and off the platform – continually refine the direction by combining qualitative user feedback and insights from data
- Prioritize a product scope that balances building strong foundations for future development, solving the most meaningful customer problems, and getting solutions into users’ hands as quickly as possible
- Establish strategic relationships with 3rd party tools to ensure integration stability and explore mutually beneficial partnership opportunities
- Proactively gain alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and engage with partners in data science, support, sales, and marketing to communicate product plans and support go-to-market initiatives
- Define, measure, and improve key metrics for the Integrations that translate to the growth and success of our enterprise business
- Collaborate with other product teams at InVision to align on goals, dependencies, and plans towards big-picture customer and business value
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers by building a culture centered around achieving impact, mutual accountability, user empathy, inclusivity and work-life balance
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management with a consistent record of taking new products to market and driving major impact. You thrive in chaos and are comfortable leading a team through ambiguity
- Experience building 3rd party integrations and cultivating strategic partnerships with other companies
- Ability to think deeply about product design decisions and an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design, engineering and cross-functional partners
- Data-driven and user-centered approach to product development and growth – you have deep experience with user research and modern product discovery techniques and the ability to integrate findings into your work
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, use sound judgment to assess risks and then distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts
- Drive to get stuff done and keep shipping, but with a collaborative approach. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins, and you leave ego out of it
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.