Headway’s mission is a big one – to build a new mental health care system everyone can access. We’ve built technology that helps people find great therapists with the first software-enabled national network of providers accepting insurance.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the majority of providers don’t accept insurance, making therapy too expensive for most people. Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access by making it easy for therapists to take insurance and scale their practice.
Headway was founded in 2019 – since then, we’ve grown into a diverse, national network of over 25,000 mental healthcare providers across all 50 states who run their practice on our software. We’re a Series C company powering 500k+ appointments per month with over $225m in funding from a16z (Andreessen Horowitz), Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Spark Capital, Thrive Capital, and Health Care Service Corporation.
We want your time here to be the most meaningful experience of your career. Join us, and help change mental healthcare for the better.
Our Performance Marketing team is building a best in class acquisition engine. We are looking for an outcome-oriented digital marketer to scale our paid social channels to grow our mental health provider network. The ideal candidate has experience leading and optimizing performance campaigns with specific direct-response goals (CPL, CPA), translating paid media strategy into concrete plans with internal partners and executing those plans down to the last detail without missing a growth target.
- Own and manage our paid social (Meta, LinkedIn) marketing channels and budget, ensuring we hit our monthly cost and volume goals
- Create a streamlined process for continuously creating, launching and testing new ads and messaging campaigns
- Partner with internal teams (Design, Content, Revenue Operations, Product Marketing, Marketing Analytics) to strengthen the efficacy of our performance marketing programs
- Deliver reporting, insights and forecasts that measures channel performance on a daily through annual basis
- Support in the development of new landing pages and digital touchpoints to supplement the customer journey of your acquisition campaigns
- Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging AI technology, with an emphasis on the quickly evolving and mass impacting HIPAA regulations
You’d be a great fit for this role if:
- You have 3-5+ years scaling performance marketing campaigns across major paid social platforms like Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, etc., and have the numbers to back it
- You are highly detailed and process-oriented – you record learnings from every test, never miss a UTM, and always know how much your campaigns are spending
- You don’t take no as an answer – you think there is always a way to improve performance, drive scale and lower costs with a persistent testing mentality
- You are data-driven – you love to dig into the numbers and details to derive new insights and identify new opportunities
- You have high critical thinking skills with a strong bias towards action
- You have experience working in-house at high-growth tech companies or agency experience (a plus)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $135,000
- Group B: $121,500
- Group C: $108,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Benefits offered include:
- Equity Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team’s strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem – across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.