Quimbee is growing! We’re looking for a full-time Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our core team. This position is 100% remote. (Quimbee is fully remote and distributed. This role is permanently remote, like all jobs at Quimbee.) All you need is an internet connection and a quiet place to work.
Quimbee has a massive library of digital content designed to help law students and attorneys succeed, every step of the way. We believe the foundation of all marketing is a great product, and we have a team of brilliant content creators, designers, developers and more to make that happen. Now, we need you to help us spread the word far and wide, grow our audience, and convert more prospective customers to lifelong subscribers.
In this role, you’ll own our digital marketing strategy. You will help set the vision and outline the KPIs and success metrics we’ll track to grade our efforts. You’ll execute our digital marketing strategy, which will include paid marketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing, content marketing and more. But you won’t do it alone. You’ll work with our content, design, and marketing teams to develop assets and marketing materials, as well as liaise with our internal and external marketing contributors (staff author/content creator, CRO manager, pay-per-click campaign manager/consultant, SEO consultant, and others as needed) to hone our efforts. You’ll bring your analytical skills to bear, analyzing our data and evaluating what works and what doesn’t.
- Develop overall digital marketing strategy, as well as our brand voice, in consultation with the CEO, COO, and marketing team
- Set and track KPIs and success metrics to ensure our digital marketing efforts are delivering ROI
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, in consultation with our internal and external team members, consultants, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with our content, design, and marketing teams to develop assets and marketing collateral
- Craft highly effective copy for our marketing campaigns and on-site copy (in collaboration with our content and product teams)
- Plan and execute our email-marketing strategy (in collaboration with our content and product teams), focusing not only on conversion but retention and NPS
- Liaise with our pay-per-click campaign manager to ensure our ads are highly effective at the best possible CPA
- Collaborate with our SEO/SEM consultant to ensure our website is highly performant and technically sound and our content strategy will help us rank in search engines for our most important key words
- Design and maintain our social media effort
- Work closely with our CRO manager to help ideate and assess possible experiments to improve our conversion rate
- Experiment, A/B test, and analyze our data to optimize our marketing efforts and ensure our time and money are being invested where they are most effective
- Identify potential new marketing channels, pilot efforts, and report results
- Source and manage external consultants and agencies as needed to grow our marketing strategy
- Report results to key stakeholders to bring them along and keep them invested in our marketing efforts
Who You Are
- Passionate about digital marketing: You live, eat, and breathe digital marketing. You’re a pro at paid digital marketing, email marketing, SEO/SEM, CRO, social, and more. You stay up to date with the latest trends, and you’re always eager to learn more.
- A creative marketer: You think outside the box and come up with compelling copy and campaigns that will get attention and make people want to learn more.
- An analytical thinker: You understand data and believe in making data-driven decisions. You don’t expend effort or money just anywhere. You are laser focused on driving ROI.
- A detail-oriented, tech-savvy, self-starter: You’re comfortable with technology generally and eager to learn. You have expert-level proficiency in Adobe’s suite of design essentials, especially Illustrator and Keynote. You’re disciplined and motivated, the kind of person who doesn’t need someone looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re doing your job.
- An excellent team player: You communicate clearly, effectively, and politely with your teammates. In fact, you believe in “overcommunicating,” because you understand that lack of communication is the root cause of a dysfunctional team. You thrive on cross-functional teams with colleagues who have different areas of expertise.
- A fun person: You don’t lose your cool. You bring out the best in the people around you. You don’t take yourself too seriously. You can make and take a joke.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field from a US News top-50 ranked college or university
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing (experience in the online education or legal industries a plus, but not required)
- Demonstrable expertise in PPC marketing, SEO/SEM, and email marketing
- Working knowledge of CRO, A/B testing, and multivariate experiments
- Experience with email and marketing-automation platforms (e.g., Customer.io, Intercom), as well as website and marketing-analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
- Familiarity with digital ad networks and major search engine
- Expected Salary: Compensation is commensurate on skills and qualifications, but can be expected to fall within $100,000-$150,000 per year.
- 100% remote. That’s one of the biggies. No more commute!
- Profit share. We set aside a percentage of profits each year and then pay them out equally across the entire team.
- Group health-insurance coverage, as well as dental, vision, life, and short and long term disability options.
- 401k matching up to 4% (100% matching up to 3%, and 50% between 3% and 5%).
- Unlimited paid time off. Our philosophy is that if you feel you need time off (for example, because of overwork, sickness, personal matters, etc.), we’re not going to question that. We just ask that you don’t abuse it and that you give us at least two weeks notice if you plan to be away.