Innovators like Notion, Better Mortgage, Zapier, Intercom, and Nextdoor have saved millions on our platform. We just raised back-to-back Series A and B funding rounds for a total of $67.1M in (TechCrunch article here), and our revenue growth is something rarely seen.
About The Role 🌴
The Customer Operations team works to make sure that our customer-facing teams have the resources, process, and data they need to do their jobs effectively and efficiently as they strive to build strong external relationships, create best-in-class experiences for our points of contact, and ultimately retain our customers.
In this role, you’ll work with team leaders to build out process, take on strategic projects, and manage reporting for critical team metrics. This is a great opportunity to get to build from scratch, to have a real impact on the experiences of our internal and external customers, and to learn from leaders who are passionate about their subject matter.
As a Sr. Customer Operations Manager, you will
- Partner with leadership on key strategic projects to build a world class, enterprise customer organization
- Develop repeatable, scalable process to drive success as our teams grow and mature
- Create dashboards and manage ongoing reporting needs
- Leverage data and insights to diagnose pain points, and execute projects to resolve those challenges
- Work cross functionally with Product, Sales Ops, Biz Ops, etc.
You will be a match for this role if you have
- 2-3+ years working in customer operations (customer success operations, professional services operations) or other relevant role (business operations, sales operations, consulting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Customer Success processes and best practices in the context of a recurring revenue business (experience working in Customer Success or similar role preferred)
- Experience working in Salesforce or a similar CRM / CS tool (admin-level experience preferred)
- Comfortable working in Excel or Google Sheets
- Demonstrated success with process and systems thinking – able to develop elegant, scalable solutions to complex problems
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
Tropic is on a mission to transform procurement for a world that runs on software. Everyone hates buying B2B SaaS, so we are automating the process. We provide data, tools and services to automate procurement for tech-forward companies, saving them money and time. We are a mission driven team that lives by our 5 core values : fight for fairness, hustle responsibly, execute, pull back the curtain and stay open to new concepts.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- 401k plan with company matching
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non birthing parents
- Flexible vacation and holiday time off
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Remote first work environment
- Office hub in NYC
- Virtual & in person meet ups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tropic is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Tropic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.