Passionate about copywriting and eager to make a significant impact on our marketing results? Hostinger, a leading global web hosting company, is seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Creative Copywriter to join our talented team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to manage and scale one of the biggest digital marketing channels for Hostinger. 🚀
At Hostinger, we are on a mission to empower millions of people worldwide to unlock the power of the internet by providing fast, reliable, and affordable web hosting solutions. Currently, we’re one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies and among the TOP 3 web hosting brands in the world. Our team consists of around 1,000 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide and we are constantly on the lookout for talented people to join.
Sounds like the perfect environment for you? Apply now!
What You Will Do:
- Writing and reviewing creative copy for advertising assets (banners, video ads, billboards), website and brand/product awareness placements – copy that encourages a direct response and drives conversion;
- Pitching ideas/concepts to creative team colleagues and other stakeholders/DRIs;
- Researching the web hosting industry, Hostinger target audiences, and product data to produce copy of the highest quality and relevance;
- Contributing to ideation and creative processes and keeping up to date with current communication and industry trends;
- Adhering to brand guidelines and writing styles;
- Proposing copy concepts and pitching ideas that are relevant to the goals of brand or product communication campaigns;
- Collaborating with Creatives and other teams as a real team player to brainstorm and develop marketing and communication materials;
- Writing creative copy that encourages a direct response and drives conversion;
- Reviewing the work of fellow copywriters and sharing valuable, collegiate feedback;
- Ensuring all copy deliverables meet agreed deadlines and contributing to efficiency improvements.
What We Expect:
- Native English speaker or certified native-level English user (Certificate required);
- Ability to tailor your workload/shifts around Eastern European Time (GMT +2);
- 5+ years experience writing short-form copy for a variety of placements including video scripts, ad copy, landing page content, CTAs, banners, billboards, etc.;
- Expert understanding of short-form conversion copywriting and writing for paid media;
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- General knowledge of the current marketing landscape and trends;
- Ability to take and understand briefs;
- A portfolio of creative copy/creative campaigns that demonstrate strong performance;
- Experience collaborating with design and video teams to ideate and manage the production of assets in line with creative direction and brand guidelines;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate actively in a remote capacity.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility;
- Internal training courses, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge;
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results;
- Gross salary from 3300 to 5200 EUR/month (depending on your experience and qualifications).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!