At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online – but better.
Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc. and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
🚀 Growing fast. Over the next year, we plan on growing to about 80 employees – double our current size. You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. It’s about delivering, not about reporting hours.
We strive to be:
💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing quickly. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you’ll do:
- Design and work on key marketing deliverables, with a focus on the website, landing pages, and sales enablement.
- Actively participate in landing pages A/B testing to improve the marketing results.
- Ensure all final design deliverables for projects are pixel-perfect.
- Keep brand consistency throughout all external and internal communications.
- Lead the way for design standards: bring new ideas, showcase specialist skills, and develop the quality of all creative output.
- We appreciate your willingness to support the Brand team in all ad hoc deliverables.
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of proven experience in UI design.
- Experience in working for multinational technological companies with highly-developed brands.
- A drive for simple, modern forms with a focus on details.
- Interest in UX and developing skills in this area will be a plus.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe package (Illustrator, Photoshop, AE) and interface design tools (Figma).
- A passion for design.
- A self-starter, a results-driven mentality.
- A high degree of ownership
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
We will offer you
👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
👉 Fitness benefits. We subsidize health activities for you—whether it’s chess club or a gym membership.
👉 Human Resources support. You have access to an on-demand HR coach.
👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
👉 Great company offsites. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
👉 Health benefits. We offer a competitive health insurance package.