Vivun is the world’s leading provider of PreSales software. Our AI-powered platform includes solutions for PreSales Operations, Demo Automation, and aligning Sales with Product teams. Revenue leaders can now drive growth efficiently by scaling their technical selling efforts, maximizing every R&D investment and de-risking their deals. Customers include Snowflake, Zoom, Okta, Elastic, ADP, Coupa, and Harness. To learn more visit www.vivun.com.
Vivun is seeking an HR Business Partner to join our People & Culture team. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with our global employee base in delivering innovative, consultative solutions that drive performance and results. In particular, you’ll serve as a trusted advisor in the effective delivery of HR solutions, including compensation, benefits, immigration, global employment, performance management, compliance, recruiting support, onboarding, and employee relations. You’ll serve as an evangelist of our culture, working directly with our most important asset, our employees.
This role reports to our VP of People and is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the U.S.
- You will design, support, and execute people-related programs and strategy
- You will provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization globally
- You will provide coaching and guidance on performance management issues, professional development, career pathing, and leveling
- You will oversee sensitive employee relations issues as they arise
- You will partner with employees and management to provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
- You will identify levers to drive employee engagement across the organization
- You will be responsible for managing and supporting the onboarding, exit, and performance review processes
- You will actively support and contribute to company-wide events and culture initiatives
- You will be responsible for maintaining and protecting confidential data with great discretion, judgment, and professionalism
- You have 6+ years of relevant experience working in Human Resources for a high-growth, dynamic organization, preferably in technology
- You have experience with being the face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization
- You have good working knowledge of HR federal & state laws and regulations
- You demonstrate strong decision-making skills with a logical approach
- You have excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- You have the ability to conduct group facilitation, coach and counsel managers at all levels
- You have the ability to analyze data, draw accurate conclusions, and communicate key messages succinctly
- You possess knowledge of talent management best practices
- You have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a highly motivated individual with a high level of initiative and a willingness to support additional projects as needed
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Empathy. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative:You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have At Vivun:
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals
$125,000 – $150,000 a year
The anticipated base salary for this position is $125,000 – $150,000 USD. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, and certifications or other professional licenses held. This position is also eligible for variable compensation and equity.