💻 Your responsibilities will include
- Develop and implement a strategy that ensures an ideal and unique employee experience in payroll and benefits
- Be the go-to person for employment-related questions from the team.
- Develop (with legal) contracts and choose technologies you use in carrying it out
- Develop and document our benefits policies and processes for things like relocations, parental leave, employee classification, and anything else we decide we need.
- Ensure payroll runs smoothly, and that our benefits live up to our mission and values
- You have experience with international payroll and benefits, and a good understanding of the challenges and opportunities that arise from hiring internationally.
- You can both develop the strategy and perform the day-to-day implementation of an ideal benefits experience that is so good that it becomes a key reason people apply to SafetyWing
- You have excellent judgment, and are able to deal with challenging situations with grace, fairness and kindness
- You enjoy helping others and solving problems
- You are organized and good at building systems that are scalable but also fun to use
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
🧘 What we offer
You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of the yearly vacation, personal development budget, and attendance in professional conferences.
We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, and Mexico.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.