Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives. Rhino has launched the industry’s first end-to-end deposit platform servicing all stakeholders in the rental ecosystem. Rhino is aggressively responding to the most pressing needs of renters and landlords alike and aims to service more than $45 billion in cash deposits and security deposit insurance for 43 million rental homes nationwide across the entire rental industry.
Our first product eliminates the need for a cash security deposit and puts money back in renters’ pockets with a technology-driven insurance product. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. In addition to our security deposit insurance, we also offer renters insurance. Our newest offering, Rhino+, is a cash deposit collection and compliance solution for landlords and property managers.
We’ve already saved over 1 billion for renters and are trusted in over 2 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started…
We are seeking a highly motivated and versatile Growth Marketing Associate who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment. As a key member of our marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in driving our company’s growth and success through your diverse skill set and ability to work both cross-functionally and independently.
In this role you will:
- Manage and maintain organic social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) by curating and creating engaging content, scheduling posts, and monitoring performance metrics.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner on our social media platforms, serving as a front-line community manager.
- Write and help edit persuasive and high-quality copy for marketing collateral, website content, blog posts, press releases, and other communication materials.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (including sales and product) to ensure alignment in marketing initiatives.
- Work with Growth Lead to write, develop, and test emails for prospect nurture sequences.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, interacting with a product-led funnel or with a D2C brand.
- 1-3 years experience in social media community management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various teams and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with marketing tools and software, including CRM systems, and content management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated, curious, and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills with respect to project management.
- Experience with automation platforms like HubSpot is a plus.
- Experience with paid social media campaigns and understanding of social media analytics.
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits
Base Salary Range: $70,000 – $72,000
Rhino has partnered with a number of compensation benchmarking tools to determine competitive and fair market pay bands for our size and stage. Our goal is to ensure each employee is paid equitably and competitively while also maintaining a consistent and standardized methodology.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors including qualifications for the role, experience level and balancing internal equity relative to other Rhinos.
Base salary is just one part of our Total Rewards Package here at Rhino. In connection with this position, we also offer:
- Competitive cash compensation package including base salary, performance bonus, and other financial perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (90% employer contribution) – eligible from your start date
- Unlimited PTO Policy, quarterly team recharge days focused on mental and physical wellness
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Bi-annual performance reviews and ongoing professional coaching and development opportunities with external partners
- Remote-first work culture with opportunities to collaborate as a team in person
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing diversity, inclusion and equity programming or join an ERG
- 401(k), HSA, Life & Disability Insurance Coverage ($0 employee contribution for additional insurances)
- Monthly lifestyle stipend to fit your needs (meals, wellness, co-working)
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.