Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
As Executive Assistant, you will act as a partner to the CEO and Chief of Staff. You will ensure seamless operation of the CEO’s daily activities, act as a point-person for Executive Team operations and logistics, and promote effective communication between the CEO and the rest of the organization.
This role is a three month contract role with the opportunity to convert to a full time employee.
What you’ll do and own:
- CEO Support:Manage the CEO’s daily activities including email, calendar, travel, expenses, social media presence, and occasional personal tasks. Ensure smooth and efficient operations that enable the CEO to focus on the most critical company matters.
- Scheduling Excellence:Navigate complex calendars and competing initiatives to prioritize, manage and schedule meetings, events and interviews for the CEO, Executive Team, Leadership Team. Collaborate with the Board, People Team and other stakeholders to align schedules and coordinate logistics.
- Meeting Support:Deliver logistical, operational, tactical, and project management support to the CEO for meetings and events. Participate in meetings, synthesize relevant information including summaries and retrospectives, and help ensure executive follow-through on key post-meeting action items, deliverables, and decisions.
- Event Planning:Plan offsites and events for the Executive Team and Leadership Team and manage all related logistics from reservations to on-site setup. Assist with planning of company-wide events (in partnership with the People team) and manage executive schedules during events.
- Relationship Building and Communication: Foster productive relationships with the CEO’s key stakeholders and act as a liaison to help move initiatives forward. Communicate logistical, operational, and tactical information to the Executive Team and Leadership Team in a clear, professional, and effective manner.
- Culture Carrier: Liaise with the People team on projects and initiatives to promote Gametime’s culture and values.
- Special Projects: Help the CEO and Chief of Staff complete priority tasks and projects with a high level of quality.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Significant experience in an executive support role.
- Available during West Coast working hours and flexible to accommodate seasonal, ad-hoc, and priority-based exceptions to work hours.
- A track record of building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with prior CEOs, executives, colleagues, and key stakeholders.
- Prior experience or proven ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and time-management skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Aptitude for planning team offsites and events with acute attention to detail and a cost-effective approach.
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude towards change.
- Professional, clear, and concise communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of personal integrity with the ability to handle confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Aligned with GT’s Core Values of One Team One Dream, Always Be Curious, and Above & Beyond.
- Proficient with Google Workspace, Slack, and quick to learn new systems.
- Echo and amplify the CEO and Executive Team when working with staff and stakeholders.
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
$35 – $55 an hour
At Gametime pay ranges are subject to change and assigned to a job based on specific market median of similar jobs according to 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within that range can vary for several reasons including skills/capabilities, experience, and available budget.
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.