A 9-time Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning, Digital.ai unifies, secures, and generates predictive insights across the software lifecycle for Global 2000 enterprise customers.
Our mission is to unlock endless digital possibilities by harmonizing the delivery of software. Our vision is to be THE enterprise platform for AI driven software development!
What you will do:
You will assist in building out a common platform that will be used to host all Digital.ai SaaS applications from securing customer applications to providing insight into the full development lifecycle. As a CloudOps Engineer, you will help define and implement Digital.ai’s common infrastructure for provisioning applications in the cloud.
You assist development teams with software delivery. In addition, you will be tasked with working directly with development teams to be able to provide operational support and guidance.
Provide out-of-hours on-call support for SaaS systems
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years proven experience working with a tier-1 cloud provider like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- 2-3 years with container orchestration systems like Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- 24/7 production system environment experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including working with remote staff and willingness to use team collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.
- Experience with mobile software development, either Android or iOS
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems such as MongoDB or PostgreSQL/MySQL
Digital.ai offers phenomenal benefits such as:
- Unlimited PTO for US employees.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited access to continuous learning and professional development with Udemy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, globally distributed team
Digital.ai is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, identity, gender expression, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental ability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, protected military or veteran status, and all other protected classifications. We welcome everyone and believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please advise us within your job application or cover letter.