MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL provides digital workspaces for guided visual collaboration to 95 percent of the Fortune 100. Different from online whiteboarding and design software, the MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. Tens of thousands of teams at companies such as IBM, Intuit, Facebook, Publicis Sapient, SAP, Thoughtworks, and Atlassian use the MURAL platform to foster imaginative teamwork and turn shared ideas into a shared reality—at any time and from anywhere.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, but driven by a remote-first, global mindset, MURAL employs over 800 “MURAListas” around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
MURAL is looking for a media and analyst relations pro who is a master in the art of storytelling for a fast-growing SaaS company. You are an exceptional writer and speaker who will lead the strategy and execution of initiatives that help us tell customer and MURAL stories in the market. You have spent years working closely with leading tech publications, have prior relationships and a track record of success working with industry analysts, and have managed external PR agencies and contractors. We’re changing how teams around the world work through visual collaboration, and you are passionate about being a voice of MURAL on this adventure!
- Be an expert writer and story-teller who develops press releases, blogs, interview responses, analyst-facing presentations and documents etc. with external partners and with minimal executive review. The craft of writing and communicating at high velocity is core to your day.
- Engage with media and analysts as a primary stakeholder by building and maintaining trusted relationships; serve as a spokesperson, as needed
- Develop annual plans and measures to achieve the objectives of MURAL and global communications; apply team, agency and budget resources to deliver excellent results, adapting to external events and environment
- Provide input into narratives to develop storylines and optimize PR results
- Collaborate with internal partners, ranging from business and operations to product development and marketing to other communications colleagues globally
- Continually innovate the way we do PR & AR, including with the use of technology; seek and embrace best practices
- Champion a diverse and inclusive culture
- Clear and effective communication, writing and presentation skills
- 10+ years of experience in external communications for enterprise software companies.
- Strong media relationships with key tech Journalists.
- You have multiple experiences leading analyst initiatives with firms such as Gartner and Forrester.
- A proven background in driving measurable AR and PR results in support of business goals, global brand and widely-recognized executives
- Strong track record partnering with cross-functional and agency teams
- Confident, experienced, and trusted communications advisor to our executives while executing C-level executive communications programs, including thought leadership platforms, content, and executive visibility.
- You are a proven strategist and innovator in an entrepreneurial and high-velocity situation.
Please submit your resume in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.