LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for a Director, Web Strategy:
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, high-energy, and outcome-driven Director of Web Strategy. This person will combine their web strategic thinking, technical knowledge, UX design/content skills, and extensive execution experience to deliver a world-class web experience that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of the business and our customers.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
The Director, Web Strategy will be reporting to the Vice President, Corporate and Brand Marketing. This person will also work cross functional with Marketing, Demand Gen and UX.
What are some of the exciting challenges you’ll be working on?
- Oversee the overall web experience, information architecture, page templates, and components to ensure a consistent, scalable, and high-quality experience for users.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive web marketing strategy to drive traffic and conversions.
- Implement a collaborative prioritization process to ensure teams are always working on the highest impact projects.
- Manage the web team, contractors, and agencies while measuring the quality and velocity of execution with key metrics.
- Communicate the annual web strategy and quarterly plans to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Establish a distributed web publishing process to enable content teams to publish pages within pre-established templates.
- Create and implement systems and processes that enable content production and acquisition teams to easily create web pages using pre-designed templates. Collaborate with cross-functional brand, creative, and UX leaders to implement consistent design systems across the entire user journey.
- Implement technical improvements that will increase page speed and core web vitals performance.
- Define and refine our web technology stack, analytics tools, and key integrations, and establish business requirements for the product management and web engineering teams to implement.
- Partner with Corporate Marketing/Brand teams to bring our brand to life on our web properties.
- Work closely with growth and demand gen teams to A/B test and optimize key signup flows and pages.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization, including product marketing, demand generation, sales, and product, to ensure that all functions are accurately represented on our sites.
- Analyze content performance (both quantitative and qualitative insights) and provide guidance on areas of opportunity.
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Experience with web strategy, UX and web development
- Proficiency in relevant tools such as content management systems, analytics platforms, and SEO software
- Deep understanding of SaaS metrics, technical SEO, and value creation levers
- Experience working with other marketing technologies like 6Sense, Marketo, Google Tag Manager, and Salesforce
- Experience working in a high velocity transactional eCommerce business is an asset
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management across different organizations and departments. Ability to earn stakeholder confidence and exert influence.
- Data-driven approach with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proven experience managing high-performance teams and individuals to key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experience working with design and delivering visual assets that adhere to brand standards
- Experience leading remote teams and working knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles, values, and processes
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $181,500 in the lowest geographic market and up to $200,000 per year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Market-leading password manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Remote first culture
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance, dependents included.
- Monthly self-care days (12 extra paid days off annually), volunteering days, pet leave
- Home office setup support
- LastPass families free account up to 5 members
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.