Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
Cash App is looking for an experienced marketer to found and own our Marketing Web channel. The role would work cross-functionally across Engineering, Product, Marketing, Creative and Design.
Despite Cash App’s customer and revenue scale, we operate a lean Business team and this person would be a key stakeholder in driving our overall business strategy and performance.
- Build and lead our Marketing Web discipline. You will be seen as responsible and accountable for the performance of the Marketing Web channel.
- Roadmap and prioritize how we execute against our objectives of maintaining brand reputation and trust, acquiring traffic, and optimizing performance of our surface areas.
- Work across our ecosystem of products and collaborate cross-functionally in order to deliver Cash App to consumers
- Define marketing technology requirements needed to support our Marketing Web and work with our engineering teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Leverage experimentation and search optimization to maximize the performance of our channels. As Cash App evolves, you will be responsible for the ongoing optimization of our marketing web presence in order to optimize for our business goals.
- Partner with our analytics team to stand up Web measurement. Lay out the framework for measurement and reporting to monitor and improve the performance of our Web channel.
- Have 6+ years of experience in a marketing or analytical function related to Marketing Web
- Have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity, and a knack for quickly ramping on new skills and functions
- Have a track-record of demonstrating an extraordinary level of ownership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You can frame and distill complex information appropriately for different audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with people outside your immediate team and get things done through influence rather than authority.
- Have strong quantitative and analytical abilities, including experience with business modeling and statistical tests. Familiar with analytical concepts such as attribution models, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods).
- Deep experience and knowledge of web marketing tools across content management (Contentful/ Contentstack), web analytics (Google Analytics), experimentation (Optimizely/VWO/Google Optimize) , attribution/tracking (GTM, Appsflyer/Branch), and SEO (SEMRush/Ahrefs/Moz, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog)
- Experience with SQL and/or experience with analytical tools (Amplitude, Tableau)