Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
Reporting into our Chief Strategy Officer, this role will lead growth and member acquisition initiatives. You will be data-driven and results focused, thriving at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, and technical, analytical, and product marketing background – with a motivation to grow our members base globally.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
- Develop the growth function and lead a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives
- Refine go-to-market (come-to-Xapo Bank) global journey, and implement it.
- Ensuring consistent messaging across all of our comms channels that is aligned with the brand
- Building relationships and interact with the different partners, platform, and agencies
- Manage a global budget and lead marketing campaigns on Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, and more to drive sustainable bottom-line growt .
- Collaborate in the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth.
- Establish a shared vision across the company for growth product optimizations
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the initiatives
- Communicate details, updates, and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention to detail
- Understand ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, experiment results, state of business updates, and best practices for growth
- Understand the competitive landscape of products
- Lead marketing efforts partnering with Product teams, to effectively promote high retention experiences globally
- Organize and drive multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously monitor, test and optimize the apps’ performance
- 5 years’ experience in growth marketing, product marketing, or a related field
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- Proven growth experience with mobile app
- Good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics), and Product Analytics (Amplitude)
- Previous experience handling external vendors
- Budget Management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- Experience with strategic thinking, turning high-level requirements to KPIs or data-driven framework to influence business decision-making
- Strong communication and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English – you will need to write effective copy in English
- IT, presentations and spreadsheet skills
- Experience of working for a consumer brand within a fast paced environment, preferably in Fintech.
- Thrive working under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Understands how to translate strategy into an executable plan.
- Experience in banking, fintech, tech, and crypto industries.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.