MedArrive is a fast-paced and fast-growing start up on a simple mission: Improving people’s lives by bringing more humanity to healthcare.
Our enemy is an often soulless, transactional healthcare system that’s increasingly engineering the vital human touch away from the experience – and often hard to access. MedArrive enables healthcare providers to seamlessly extend care services into the home, unlocking access to high-quality healthcare for more people at a fraction of the cost. Our care management platform allows providers and payors to bridge the virtual care gap, integrating physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from EMS professionals. Patients can access trusted medical expertise from their homes’ comfort and safety without interruption to the continuity of care, ultimately resulting in better patient outcomes, a better-utilized healthcare workforce, and significant cost savings for patients and providers alike.
We are looking for an experienced, collaborative Finance leader who will develop MedArrive’s internal finance function. In this role you will join a growing and dynamic team that is mission driven to improve people’s lives by bringing more humanity to healthcare. This is a 100% remote role that can be based anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement annual budgeting, quarterly reforecasting, data analytics, and enhanced reporting
- Develop more robust processes across MedArrive’s financial infrastructure
- Partner cross-functionally with Tech, Business Development and Operations teams to develop business cases and margin & ROI analysis for new and existing business lines across the business
- Promote metrics-driven financial accountability across the organization
- Prepare and present essential insights to key stakeholders, including Budget Owners, Leadership Team, Investors and Board of Directors
- Own proper documentation of financial policies; review and develop other appropriate accounting policies
- Drive progression towards audited financials for MedArrive
- Collaborate with legal and accounting to ensure robust accounting across all MedArrive subsidiaries
- Help to optimize use of NetSuite and to determine other systems needs
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of progressively more senior FP&A/Strategic Finance experience with exposure to Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; Master’s degree a plus
- Having managed rapid company growth
- Highly skilled at Excel financial modeling
- Highly literate in accounting concepts and implications for FP&A strategy
- Business Insight – Knows how businesses work and how organizations make money. Keeps up with current and possible future policies, practices, and trends in the organization, with the competition, and in the marketplace. Uses knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions. Readily takes action on challenges.
- Builds Effective Teams – Forms teams with an appropriate and diverse mix of styles, perspectives, and experience. Establishes common objectives and a shared mindset. Creates a feeling of belonging and strong team morale. Shares wins and rewards team efforts. Fosters open dialogue and collaboration among the team. Building strong teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Plans & Aligns – Sets objectives to align with broader organizational goals. Breaks down into appropriate initiatives and actions. Stages activities with relevant milestones and schedules. Anticipates and adjusts effective contingency plans. Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals