MURAL’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 900 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As the VP of Expansion Sales, you will grow, manage and develop our industry leading sales teams. You will be an integral part of MURAL’s success by managing and building a global sales team and overseeing its growth.
In this role, you will:
- Hire, coach and train a team of Enterprise, Account Executives in North America
- Work closely with CS leadership to serve and grow North American customers
- Coordinate MURAL’s presence at any relevant events in North America
- Create and execute multi-year expansion plans with our largest customers
- Manage and grow existing accounts in North America
- Participate in company’s storytelling to drive thought leadership in the industry
- Leverage network and existing connections to make MURAL more present at events, conferences and with partners
- Assess and share the business impact of innovation with MURAL customers in North America
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams
- 10+ years of sales management experience selling a SaaS solution
- Proven track record of building and managing an annual sales plan
- Experience in forecasting and delivering on monthly and quarterly billings
- Examples of improving customer satisfaction by anticipating customer needs
- Has hired and developed a sales team in the past
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and love taking on a problem head-on
- Are a self-starter looking for a challenge
- Have a healthy competitive spirit at work
- Are a people person, who enjoys helping others find solutions to problems
- Are passionate about the intersection between design and technology
- Are poised and polished under pressure, and an exceptional communicator
- Are comfortable with conversations that may become detailed or technical
- Are results-oriented and thoughtfully aggressive
Please submit your resume in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.