Jasper is an AI copilot for enterprise marketing teams who want better outcomes, not just faster outputs. More advanced than writing assistants, AI copilots are personalized to each company and securely combine business context and memory with purpose-built skills to achieve both speed and performance.
As a VP of enterprise marketing at Jasper, you will lead and execute demand and expansion strategies for the entire sales team with particular focus on the fastest growing segment of Jasper customers: enterprise marketing teams. This role requires a seasoned professional with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful demand generation strategies tailored to large enterprises. You’ll lead a team of marketing strategists across, field marketing, ABM, one-to-many demand and more to build reliable pipeline and help marketing executives and their teams adopt AI in responsible and transformative ways for their business.
What you’ll do at Jasper
- Be accountable for approximately 60% of the pipeline for the business and the entirety of marketing-sourced opportunities.
- Lead a team of marketing strategists across field marketing, ABM, one-to-many demand campaigns, customer marketing and more.
- Develop and implement comprehensive demand generation strategies that drive net new logo acquisition, revenue growth, and customer expansion.
- Support overarching revenue goals by aligning marketing activities with sales objectives working with the head of marketing, sales, and revenue operations on planning annually, quarterly, and monthly on a plan to achieve those goals.
- Craft effective strategies for named accounts in addition to a one-to-many demand generation motion.
- Work with the product and growth teams on generating part of your demand through a product-led-growth (PLG) motion.
- Manage a multi-million dollar demand generation budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and maximum return on investment.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment, providing guidance and skill development to team members.
- Be a strong hiring manager, recruiting additional high-performing talent to the team almost immediately.
- Report weekly on campaign performance and lead generation results, making recommendations for future strategy adjustments and implementing those improvements with the team.
What you will bring to Jasper
- 10+ years of proven experience in demand generation, lead generation, or digital marketing.
- 4+ years of management experience in the marketing space.
- Proven track record of hiring and managing hire-performing marketing teams.
- A proactive and self-driven approach to building a demand generation strategy.
- Willingness (and eagerness) to contribute directly to campaigns or strategy execution in addition to managing a team.
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to explain your strategies, outcomes and challenges to stakeholders across the company.
This role will require domestic travel for industry and company events.
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range offered for this role is $280,000-$300,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage beginning on the first day for our employees and families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees).
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with company matching,
- Monthly wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Travel perk program
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. We are committed to celebrating and supporting our differences and that diversity is essential to innovation and makes us better able to serve our customers. We hire people of all levels and backgrounds who are excited to learn and develop their skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.