SurveyMonkey is a global leader in online surveys and forms that empowers people with the insights they need to make decisions with speed and confidence. Our fast, intuitive feedback management platform connects millions of users worldwide with real-time AI-powered insights that drive meaningful decisions. We provide answers to more than 20 million questions every day so that people and organizations can attract new audiences, delight customers, create advocates, and extend their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at surveymonkey.com.
What we’re looking for
As the production designer, you fill a crucial role in helping us execute our strategy to improve growth & conversion. You will be part of our Brand marketing organization and work with our creative team on the development of creative assets, such as paid ad units, landing pages, image creation, photography retouching, and image library maintenance. You are passionate about consistency across all deliverables, generating pixel-perfect production assets. You excel at tackling projects with different timelines, and welcome feedback and collaboration. This Production Designer role will learn from a collaborative creative team.
What you’ll be working on
- Extend and translate creative concepts into production-ready ads across different platforms (programmatic, social, and web landing pages) for A/B testing that drive results.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Visual Designer to create a cohesive brand experience based on data with a user-first mindset.
- Create multiple asset variations for A|B testing.
- Work efficiently on multiple projects with consistency and exemplary attention to detail.
- Embrace an iterative design process and be receptive to feedback throughout.
- Maintain ownership and responsibility, including QA, throughout each project.
- Work with Senior Visual Designer to agree on goals and plans for projects
- Keep close communication with the Resource Manager to ensure all deliverables are on track
- Attend and participate in planning and reporting meetings
We’d love to hear from people with
- Online digital portfolio
- Degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your production design skills
- You have an eye for exemplary typography, illustration, and icon design.
- Experience working with brand guidelines for visual and written consistency
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Figma, and GSuite (Google Slides/Sheets)
- HTML5 animation capabilities is a plus
- Agility in design iterations in a lot of various sizes
The base pay provided for this position ranges from $78,200 / year – $105,800 / year depending on the geographic market and assuming a full-time schedule. Actual base pay is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education or training, skills, and experience.
Bonuses and commissions may also be offered as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.