At Flowhub, we’re about more than technology — we’re on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub’s point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually.
Flowhub is accelerating its expansion roadmap to enhance product offerings and drive revenue with a proven sales leader. This VP of Sales leader will report to the COO and be responsible for all sales & sales development processes across the company. In addition to a proven ability to lead mission-driven go-to-market teams, this individual will help define Flowhub’s sales development and strategy including building cross-functional relationships with key business line managers and fuel the operation with a growth mindset.
- Accountable for the overall performance of sales functions within the organization
- Work in partnership with peers across departments to define, design, and deliver on change management, quarterly OKRs, and strategies to achieve agreed-upon business goals for Flowhub sales
- Lead Flowhub’s GTM strategy for its evolving offerings by owning pricing strategies, packaging offerings, and creating structure across the customer sales-cycle
- Build and foster relationships with strategic partners and clients to support revenue growth
- Build client engagement processes, KPIs, workflows, upsell opportunities, and operations to support Flowhub’s growing customer base in a complex & rapidly maturing industry
- Establish revenue objectives, commission strategies, and KPI goals by developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Build and offer career-path ladders for direct reports as well as performance feedback channels that align with Flowhub’s general performance frameworks
- Actively follow regulatory developments to successfully time new market launches, identify opportunities and adjust game plans for existing domestic Flowhub markets
- Proven sales leader with a successful track record of maturing and scaling-up early stage SaaS technology company’s revenue, operations, teams, and business model
- Operational experience leading SMB & enterprise sales and account management teams by building and providing them the right playbooks, technologies, and procedures to take on a growing customer base
- Strong leadership abilities to maintain, level-up, and inspire both the team and the community we serve in the marketplace
- Detail-oriented, data-driven, and analytical when making revenue decisions
- Deep experience scaling multiple teams and navigating a growing tech organization along OKR frameworks
- You thrive in a roll-up-your-sleeves environment, you are excited by an industry where many say each year feels like seven based on the rapid growth and changing environment
This role is open to anyone within the United States with compensation that aligns with your location. Starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, unlimited paid time off, and other benefits.
SALARY RANGE: $160,000 – $180,000 per year.
OTE: $320,000 – $360,000 per year.
**Applicants who require HB-1 visa sponsorship are not eligible for this position**