Would you like to become part of the future of speech technology?
TAUS has been active since 2005 in the localization industry as a think-tank first, and more recently as a provider of language data for AI applications. We are particularly active in the niche area of language data for languages that are not yet well represented online, including local dialects.
For this purpose, in 2019 we started the TAUS Human Language Project, a dedicated online platform to perform different types of language data services like translation, data evaluation, annotation and speech data collection.
We’re now looking for speakers of US English for a speech data collection project.
- Attach CV with personal email
- Language skills required: English language level C1/C2
- Must be based in the US
- Nice to have: headphones
- Must have stable internet connection
Please follow the steps below to apply for the project:
1. Register on our website https://hlp.taus.net/register
2. Once your account has been created, fill out this questionnaire https://hlp.taus.net/forms/speech-data-collection/US
We will review your application and notify you of the outcome. If you are successful, you will receive an email with further details.
You will be asked to record your voice while reading short sentences and answering two open-ended questions. The content is neutral, in no way offensive or controversial.