Orum is an AI-driven live conversation platform that allows sales reps to connect with their target prospects on the phone more efficiently. Orum increases sales efficiency, speeds up pipeline growth, and lowers customer acquisition costs for various companies ranging in size from start-ups to large enterprises. Sales teams using Orum see consistent conversations, more meetings booked, shorter rep ramp time, all while having fun and not burning out. Orum has achieved triple-digit year-over-year growth and tremendous customer love with a small, lean team. We are beyond excited to build a powerful team that will support Orum in its next stage of growth!
Our Mission: The product design team’s mission at Orum is to create simple, intuitive, enjoyable experiences that influence how sales teams excel at their jobs. We are quickly building new workflows and improving existing features, so you will have a chance to have a major input in shaping the UI and UX for a diverse range of use cases. As a product designer, you’ll have the opportunity to exercise your creativity and analytical thinking skills to distill complex information and workflows into compelling experiences that our customers are excited to use daily.
The Role: We are looking for a Product Designer who has both interaction design and visual design experience. You’ll be tasked to design complex and tasked with simplifying workflows. As a member of the design team, you will work closely with our product team and developers to create user-centered, elegant, intuitive digital products.
What You’ll Do At Orum:
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other designers on product direction and delivery in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Transform insights and requirements into experiences that feel intentional to diverse audiences
- Help develop a scalable human-centered design practice to ensure our products are available, accessible, and inclusive
- Contribute to both a multidisciplinary design team and a company committed to growth, recognition, and celebration
- Use interviews, data, feedback, and other information-gathering methods to gain a deeper understanding of customer workflows and pain points.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to gather information and feedback about use cases and designs
- Work together with product and engineering to translate business requirements into compelling customer experiences
- Help to maintain and grow our design system in Figma
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product or UI/UX Designer
- Familiar with modern design tools: Figma, sketch, adobeXD
- Experience with User Testing and Customer Interviews
- Familiar building and maintaining component libraries
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, HCI, or equivalent experience
Salary: $125,000 – $150,000. If you are selected, we will make an offer within this range that matches the experience you are coming with. We respect your time and don’t intend to waste it.
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the US. We were founded as a remote company before the pandemic and plan to stay that way for the foreseeable future.
- Flexible Vacation Policy – Take the time that you need, when you need it. Orum Days Off: 1st Friday of every month, 2 weeks off at the end of the year, and additional observed holidays.
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Meaningful Stock Options in Orum
- $2500 budget for work-related equipment that’s yours to keep
- Semi-annual company retreats and team meetups for all employees to connect in person
Orum Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We’re committed to continually adding to our diverse team that represents a growing variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. In short, we want you to join in the ride if you’re talented for one of our roles, no other qualifiers.