Location: USA (Any part) 100% remote work-from-home position (You must permanently live & have the right to work in the USA to apply for this position)
Pay Rate: $15.00 USD per hour
Contract: 6 month contract with an extension highly likely – Self-employed contractor. Responsible for own taxes. No benefits.
Hours of work: 15 hours per week (Flexible)
Hiring Manager: Jude Schroeder
Recruiter: Sarah Jane Dalzell
First things first! What is Twinkl? What is Twinkl’s mission?
Twinkl is here to “help those who teach.” It’s what brings us to work every day. We’re proud to create educational resources that can be used at each step of a child’s learning journey.
Our award-winning resource collection – created by teachers for teachers – provides unlimited supplementary digital and printable teaching resources at an unbeatable value.
We have more than 900,000 resources, and new content is added daily. Don’t see what you need? Just ask! We make bespoke resources for our members as part of our world-class customer service promise to help those who teach.
We support educators and children across the United States and around the world, and we’re committed to transforming lives through education.
Whoever you are, whatever you teach, Twinkl is here for you!
As a TikTok Marketing Assistant for Twinkl USA, you’ll work as part of the social media team creating viral TikTok video content. You will be an experienced and passionate educator who loves TikTok and has an existing thriving TikTok account with a sizable, highly-engaged follower base. You will bring video content to life for educators through challenges, bitesize learning, and relatable content.
You will be responsible for ideating and creating video content for your channel and posting at key times of day for optimal engagement. You’ll be responsible for growing the channel and successfully implementing marketing campaigns aimed at new and established customers.
Your finger must be on the pulse of social trends in education and on TikTok!
You’ll develop an in-depth understanding of the Twinkl brand, voice, mission, and vision and make sure that your video content meets the needs of our target audience – PK-8th educators – through relevant and appropriate messaging.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Follower growth
- Views growth
- Engagement growth
You’ll work with:
- Jude Schroeder – United States Country Manager
- Kahlyn Weldon – United States Marketing Team Leader
- Wider marketing team
To succeed in the role, you will have the following skillset:
- TikTok fanatic with a great sense of humor!
- Experienced & certified educator (U.S. licensed teacher)
- Compelling, entertaining, relatable persona – you cannot be camera shy for this role!
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of TikTok.
- Thriving existing TikTok with a highly-engaged follower base.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional spelling, punctuation, and grammar (American English).
- Goal-oriented and results-focused.
- Ability to connect quickly and authentically with our focus market – educators!
We want to talk to you if you:
- Communicate with colleagues effectively, both written and verbally.
- Have a hard work ethic – you are passionate, driven, and love what you do.
- Are honest, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Produce quality work, and you are ready to learn new skills.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business with plenty of career opportunities.
Here are some of the things that make Twinkl a great place to work:
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun, and we always put people before a process.
- Flexible work-from-home positions.
- Diversity, inclusion, and belonging. Our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ, People of Color, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech, and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD). Our ever-evolving program includes monthly progression reviews, Twinkl’s Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats, and mentoring.
- Collaboration across continents! You’ll plug into a global team working to help improve the lives of educators around the world.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please include this at the foot of your cover letter. This will help us understand any modifications we need to make to support you throughout our selection process.