Our story so far…
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised over $100M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, BlaBlaCar, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
Pigment is remote friendly and has offices in Paris, London and NYC.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
What you’ll do
- You will help customers derive value from Pigment by being a product expert and problem solver – be it troubleshooting someone’s modeling issues or reproducing a bug they experienced/reported.
- You are a true product expert who’s technically savvy and an essential resource for your colleagues and customers.
- You’ll improve our processes and product through various measures, such as transmitting customer feedback, managing data uploads, and suggesting efficiency improvements, and so much more.
- You take initiative and love investigating and solving problems to answer questions. This is not basic customer support.
- You will drive scale in support by building templates, processes and documentation.
Who you are
- A Master’s degree is an asset, but not mandatory (a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is fine too)
- You have at least 2+ years of experience as a support specialist or in a technical support role in the SaaS world.
- You know a thing or two about excel.
- You have a “can-do” attitude: You’re hands-on and a go-getter.
- You have excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- You have general technical know-how and an affinity for learning new software. You don’t have to be a developer but having dabbled in HTML, CSS, SQL, would definitely be a big plus.
- You proactively communicate issues and FYIs so the team stays informed.
- You would describe yourself as independent, empathetic, and accountable.
- You have strong project management skills and ability to deliver on time.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You speak English, an additional European language is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, London and New York
- Remote-friendly policy
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.