Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. Our Recruiting Team prides itself on delivering a carefully crafted candidate experience and rigorous interviewing.
As a Technical Recruiter at Button, you will be responsible for hiring technical talent to our engineering and product teams including; software engineers, engineering managers, product managers, tech leads, and so on! You will own the entire candidate experience and lifecycle. You will be an active participant in building a strong recruiting culture – prioritizing and developing our brand through candidate experiences and advising our talented managers on recruiting best practices and processes in order to build and grow their teams. You will be responsible for upholding our recruiting values which includes a phenomenal candidate experience, anticipating candidate needs, responsiveness, ownership and initiative, and cross-department collaboration.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the art and science of recruiting – utilizing a combination of research, relationship building, hustle, data, and attention to detail to craft the best candidate experience and make well-informed hiring decisions.
AS A RECRUITER YOU WILL:
- Own and manage every stage of the recruiting and candidate lifecycle for your open roles including role creation and kickoffs, sourcing and creative recruiting strategies, interviewing, interview coordination, facilitating hiring decisions, and extending offers.
- Lead creative & innovative recruiting, sourcing, and employer branding initiatives.
- Help build and set strategy around specific hiring panels and roles.
- Track and report on key recruiting metrics.
- Lead and contribute to innovative recruiting programs and special projects.
- Exemplify Button’s core values in all of your communications. Whether or not it works out, candidates will love communicating with you.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting for highly competitive roles within the technology industry.
- Candidates appreciate that you can speak to not just the “what”, but the “why” behind technical skills we are looking for.
- Extremely good self-organization and prioritization.
- Proven ability to build relationships, trust, and drive accountability with senior technical leadership and executives.
- A desire to make every candidate experience magical and better than the last.
- Admirable critical and creative thinking skills – you are solution-oriented at heart.
- Unbounded initiative, personal accountability, grit, responsiveness, and integrity.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.