Welcome to Jetty, the financial services platform on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and flexible. We’ve built multiple financial products that benefit both renters and property managers – and we’re just getting started.
As we continue to grow and expand our reach, we are looking for a Technical Product Manager with a passion for building products that address the needs of our partners in the real estate industry. You will interface regularly with our partners to understand how Jetty unlocks opportunities for their business and reinforces Jetty’s leadership position. You’ll lean on your experience with property management software to educate your product management peers and ideate solutions that seamlessly integrate into partner workflows. You will work with Engineering, Data & Analytics, Design, and leaders across the company to determine what we build and what sets us apart. You will contribute to key processes, cross-functional relationships, and the culture of the organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define and prioritize a clear and compelling product roadmap that aligns data acquisition and management requirements with business goals
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and other stakeholders across the organization to deliver on product development outcomes for your domain
- Coordinate with business lines and services on overlapping technical requirements, APIs and integrations
- Ensure internal stakeholders are aligned on strategic fit, opportunity & risks, success metrics and key milestones
- Measure user behavior and make data informed decisions to evaluate the impact of new features post-launch, uncover new opportunities, and identify areas for improvement
- Participate in user research and testing, write user stories, and translate this information into product requirements and plans
- Communicate plans, progress, and impact to a diverse set of stakeholders, incorporating feedback where appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of and empathy for our customers and partners
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in product management
- Deep knowledge of APIs and working with large data sets, including familiarity with SQL
- Experience building data strategies that support various business initiatives that might overlap, compete, and expand over time
- Comfortable creating large, foundational strategies and approaching them in small, iterative initiatives that balance near term needs with long-term strategic growth
- Experience with Property Management Software (RealPage, Yardi, Entrata) or knowledge of the Multifamily housing industry is a plus
- User empathy and the desire to be an advocate for user needs
- Demonstrated experience with product analytics and data tools to uncover insights and craft impactful narratives
- Experience working with Enterprise Sales and Account Management teams
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate with stakeholders across the organization
- Experience with initiating and driving projects from inception to completion with a high bar for quality structure
Jetty’s integrated suite of products help property managers increase lease conversions, improve resident retention, reduce bad debt, and boost NOI. For renters, Jetty decreases the financial burden of moving into a new home and offers greater flexibility with how and when to pay rent.
Jetty has raised more than $70M from investors including Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Citi and Valar, and has a highly collaborative team working remotely around the country. To learn more about Jetty, visit jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break,” and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, monthly childcare, and monthly phone/internet bill