⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 290 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we’ve been featured twice in Wired’s 100 Hottest European startups list.
Ready to take our candidate experience to the next level?
We’re on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team to help with the company’s growth!
You will be supporting our company’s expansion and growth, managing the full-cycle recruiting processes for multiple profiles, using Lever as our ATS to attract and select the best talent that fits our values and culture.
⭐ What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the Head of HR to understand the talent needs and goals.
- Design and publish job descriptions on multiple job portals and social networks.
- Carry out screening, interviews and evaluate candidate assessments, owning the full cycle of the hiring process.
- Provide candidates with timely communication and continuous feedback throughout the process.
- Build trust and credibility as a Hiring Partner with internal stakeholders, and help optimise the recruiting processes.
- Execution of the onboarding processes for new hires.
- Participate in employer branding projects.
⭐What you’ve got:
- 3 years of proven experience recruiting a high volume of profiles.
- Excellent level ofEnglish and Spanish both written and spoken.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- Organization skills and adaptability.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
⭐ We would value if you had:
- Previous Tech startup experience.
– Full-time position (40hs a week)
– Salary in USD!
– Performance Bonus
– Allowance for your home-office tools: computer, headset, mouse, etc.
– Referral program with paid compensation.
– Opportunities for growth and development
– Yearly team-building events and activities.
– Training and mentorship program.
– Yearly performance reviews.
– Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 50 different nationalities.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.