Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
What we’re looking for 🔎
The Support Manager is a strong people leader who has the ability to balance short and long-term strategy while executing at a tactical level. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, passionate about coaching future leaders, takes initiative with minimal supervision, and holds high regard for the customer experience.
Splash has embraced a remote first work environment, and we are now a fully distributed team across the United States, Canada, and Spain.
In this role, you’ll get to…
- Manage high-performing team members globally
- Provide team with coaching, training, and skill-development opportunities
- Give ongoing, constructive, and timely feedback to performance
- Guide team progress toward quarterly goals and KPIs
- Recruit, hire, and train new team members
- Identify and implement process enhancements to continually improve customer experience
- Act as a resolution driver and main customer-facing point of contact for complex issues and escalations, coordinating cross-functionally where needed
- Collaborate on strategic planning, goal setting, and team scaling
- Manage team staffing levels and scheduling across email, phone, and chat channels
On your first day we’ll expect you to have…
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 3+ years of Customer Support experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS technology
- Experience building teams and establishing workflows
- Experience with integration systems (e.g. API, Salesforce, Marketo) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
What we offer and other fun stuff!
We’re taking a new and improved approach to compensation and the way we #takecare of our Splashers. An approach that makes a lot more sense in this remote world we live in and looking toward the future of work. You can read more here. In a nutshell, we offer…
💰 Competitive base salary and stock options. Our success is your success 📈
- 💻 Brand new MacBook Pro / Linux and monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses.
🏥 Great healthcare benefits, with paid coverage for you and your family
🌴 Unlimited vacation days, with Splash-specific days off and 2 extra Mental Escape (M.E.) days per month to unplug from work
🗺 Remote first organization
A bunch of other great perks/benefits that would make this description too long if we included it 😉
It doesn’t stop there! Although we’re a remote company, we understand the importance of in-person connection. 🛫 We have a yearly company offsite in New York (pending it being safe health-wise) and fun virtual events with the rest of your team and the company (IRL too when it’s safe!).
If you’re interested in joining the team, apply below and you can expect to hear from us soon 🙂. Please give us at least 2 weeks to get back to you. We promise we’re not ignoring you, playing Pokemon all day, or listening to the new J. Cole album on repeat (even though it’s 💯 ). It just takes a little TLC to go through all the applications and see if there’s a possible fit for you here.
Salary commensurate with experience.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [[email protected]].