Are you interested in the world of artist and label partnerships? Do you have a keen eye for detail and organization? Spotify seeks a Business Operations Intern to join our Music Content team for the summer.
In this role, you’ll help us capture work our Artist & Label Partnerships teams have done with artists and labels around the world. Our 100+ artist and label managers are located globally, but this role will face mainly the US, UK, and FR teams with main hubs in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Paris. You’ll report to the Global Program Manager within Music Business Operations in Sweden.
If you love dynamic, high-energy environments, thrive in collaborative and hardworking teams and have a track record of coordinating chaos, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Collect, catalog, and coordinate key campaigns done by our Artist and Label Partnerships teams around the globe before 2023
- Enter all data regarding historical key campaigns into a newly developed tool
- Update an internal site with details about how artist and label campaigns are built and structured at Spotify
- Provide guides and FAQs for Spotifiers using our newly developed tool and being the main point of contact for their questions
- Provide a guide for maintaining this hub along with a suggested maintenance plan and ownership model
- Consult on ad hoc projects and employee communication needs within Music Business Operations
Who You Are
- A current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing your degree and planning to graduate in 2024
- You currently have valid work authorization to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2023
- You are an outstanding communicator, both verbally and written, and bring clarity and happiness to projects
- You have a curiosity about information management
- You are interested in learning more about how artist and label relationships work from the inside out
- You’re an experienced multi-tasker, working across several initiatives and programs
- You are very organized, even when you’re not in control
Where You’ll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEAregion in which we have a work location
- For this role, you can choose to either work from home or from one ofour office locations
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European and GMT time zones time zone for collaboration
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is Wednesday, March 8th, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.