At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships is responsible for leading a cross functional team building profitable sales of all products of Beyond Meat through acquisition of Strategic Customers and expansion of existing partnerships. This position is accountable to evaluate and determine viable customer opportunities, develop sales approach, nurture key customer management relationships, collaborate with internal functions, achieve sales objectives, manage budgets, prepare and execute product programs, assess competitive environments and analyze/evaluate results by brand.
- Management of total account and overall portfolio including achieving revenue, profit and volume targets while meeting account service expectations.
- Develop and execute strategic customer acquisition plans.
- Build customer business plans with key strategies to sustain growth.
- Present business plans to senior management both internally and externally with customers.
- Review and evaluate performance in achieving sales and execution objectives.
- Maintain ongoing key customer management contacts to expedite resolution of customer concerns and opportunities.
- Assist in development of customer supply chain.
- Collaborate with internal Beyond Meat cross-functional teams to maximize results and minimize customer issues.
- Develop and maintain accurate customer sales forecasts.
- Efficiently manage Trade, Selling and T&E expenses within budget.
- Undergraduate degree; MBA or other relevant graduate degree preferred but not required Minimum 5 – 8 years’ senior foodservice sales and account management experience growing business with national accounts – preferably with international experience.
- Has relationships with the top 50 global foodservice customers. Ability to speak multiple languages a plus. Must have exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact, motivate and engage effectively internally as well as with external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to logically frame a problem and provide the detailed analysis required to effectively identify and implement solutions.
- Must excel in multi-tasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced organization.
- Self-motivated and works well both independently and as a team.
- Strategic and committed to success.
- Base salary range is $160,000 – $190,000 per year