Veho is a technology-driven shipping company that enables personalized next-day package delivery, extending partner brand value. Veho brand partners have seen a 20% increase in customer repurchase, 40% increase in customer lifetime value, and 8% rise in net promoter score.
Veho gives package recipients greater insight and control, letting them know when they will receive their package, when drivers are en route, and enables real-time rescheduling, address changes, and personal delivery instructions. Veho’s technology matches demand for package delivery with a network of qualified crowdsourced driver partners, ensuring every package is delivered on time and correctly.
The concept for Veho started as a school project while co-founder Itamar Zur attended Harvard Business School. Zur constantly experienced issues receiving packages – from getting the dreaded “we missed you” note, to stolen packages. He set out to fix the problem so many customers and brands face.
Today, Veho’s robust technology platform provides customers and e-commerce brands with an unparalleled shipping experience, an industry record 99.9% average on-time performance for next-day delivery and an average 4.9-star customer rating. With teammates in 30 U.S. states, Veho will be in 50 markets by the end of 2022.
About the Role
Veho’s Strategic Finance team will play a critical role in helping shape our short- and long-term business strategy and execution. You will drive initiatives including owning Veho’s financial model and planning process, designing analytical and financial frameworks to optimize decision-making and support Veho’s rapid growth and expansion, and providing our management team, Board, and employees with insights about our performance. You are highly analytical and strategic, and can seamlessly navigate between complex details and the big picture.
- Financial planning – Maintain Veho’s operating model including both revenue and cost drivers
- Help lead annual and quarterly financial planning and target setting processes
- Update executive team on performance with dashboards and reports
- Strategic analyses – Understand and analyze the levers that drive the company’s financial trajectory
- Evaluate the financial impact of strategic decisions across the company and turn those insights into actionable results
- Assist with special projects and other ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Investor relations – Help prepare Board presentations and update investors on company performance
- Support equity and/or debt fundraising processes
- Other projects – Improve processes to ensure the team is ready to grow the business by 10x or more
- Contribute to prioritization of team goals and projects
What You Bring
- Has 4+ years of professional experience with 2+ years in investment banking or management consulting
- Additional experience in private equity and/or a strategic finance role is additive but not required
- Possesses extremely strong analytical, financial modeling, and presentation skills
- Has the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Can think critically about problems and priorities, and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- Is excited about digging deep into data for new insights
- Has knowledge of SQL, or a desire and aptitude to learn this quickly
- Is a self-starter and has a desire to learn and grow Can effectively collaborate with other teams across the organization
- Is detail-oriented, and an excellent verbal and written communicator
Why You Want To Work At Veho
- Competitive Salary
- Equity in a super fast-growing start-up
- Full Suite of Benefits – Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Team meetups, and much more!
- The starting salary for this role is $90,900. The actual salary is dependent upon many factors, such as: education, experience, and skills. The pay range is subject to the discretion of the Company.
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be able to understand and effectively communicate orally and in writing with all parties regarding work matters, which are generally conducted in English. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.