As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling SentiLink solutions to financial institutions and Fintech companies. You’ll do this by helping them solve their fraud and identity problems using our products and developing long-term relationships with our partners. Because we are a startup, we expect you to help build our company by wearing several hats as we scale.
This is a remote, US-based role.
- Proactively reach out to prospective partners to discover companies that we can serve
- Own the sales process by leading meetings, building relationships, marshalling SentiLink resources to deliver solutions, preparing analytical business cases, and closing commercial agreements
- Navigate complex organizations to align with decision makers and build champions within prospects and partners
- Continue to drive value to our partners post-close by owning relationships and helping our partners be successful with our solutions
- Represent SentiLink in accordance with our corporate values at all times
- 8 years successful experience in sales and business development
- Track record of successfully employing a top down sales motion for complex technical products
- Familiarity with identity verification or other fraud detection solutions (or a strong willingness to learn).
- Experience selling into financial services and big tech
- Experience in credit risk, fraud, or another analytical discipline in consumer or SMB financial services is a plus
- Self motivated, detail oriented, with a big appetite for winning and a hustling mentality
- Technical background (e.g., product, engineering) is a plus
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must live in the United States
- OTE: $320,000/year – $390,000/year
- Home office stipend
- Regular company-wide in-person events
- Employer paid group health insurance for you and your dependents
- . . . and other typical start-up benefits (e.g. 401(k) plan with employer match, flexible paid time off, etc.)
- Follow Through
- Deep Understanding
- Whatever It Takes
- Do Something Smart