Know where you belong. Match Group is a leading provider of dating products across the globe. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, The League, and others, each designed to spark meaningful connections for singles worldwide. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our products – it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
We are looking for an experienced, Staff Application Security Engineer to help us ensure the highest standard of security for Match Group products and our members across the world. You will lead collaborations across various teams to develop, design and execute security priorities that directly impact all of Match Group’s user-facing platforms.
We’re based in Dallas, TX, NYC, and LA, however, we are open to considering a remote office for a qualified candidate who can travel periodically.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Application Security, providing guidance to Engineering and Product teams
- Design and lead the implementation of SDLC practices including code reviews, static/dynamic code analysis and vulnerability assessments
- Maintain awareness of known vulnerabilities in application technologies used within Match Group
- Lead research into suspected application vulnerabilities
- Lead efforts around secure development training for our Engineers
What you’ll need:
- Prior experience securing large-scale web/mobile applications, including performing security code reviews, vulnerability assessments, and manual testing for logic flaws
- Familiarity with dynamic and static application security tools
- Experience performing thorough threat modeling of web applications
- The ability to effectively partner and communicate with Engineering and Product teams
Nice to haves:
- 3 or more years application security and/or development experience
- Experience assessing js, Java, React, iOS and/or Android
$146,500 – $196,000 a year
Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in Los Angeles, CA. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.