Hi, we’re Trust & Will. We exist to help families by providing a better way to plan for the future. We do this by making estate planning simple, affordable, & inclusive with a design-first approach and amazing member support. In the nearly four years since launching, we have helped over 200,000 Americans nationwide kickstart their estate plan with our complete suite of products. With our help, we’re enabling people to create a plan that fits their family, their life, and their legacy.
We’re a passionate team that is backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Link Ventures, Western Technology Investments, Luma Launch, Halogen Ventures, and Techstars, as well as a prominent list of angel investors who all believe in our mission to help everyone leave a legacy they can be proud of.
We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist to work directly with our Senior Communications Manager on transforming the world of estate planning. We are looking to grow our engaged, tight-knit community online and foster organic, meaningful conversations using social media platforms.
As part of the growth team at Trust & Will, you’ll be instrumental in bringing the team’s ideas and voice to the masses – positioning us as the authority in estate planning and a helpful resource in all things related. This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self-starter to join a fast-growing rocket ship at a pivotal time in the company’s trajectory.
- You are passionate about social media and the ability it has to connect people and bring brand stories to life.
- You also are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You are excited about the opportunity to directly manage several social communities on behalf of a brand, in addition to helping with content creation, copywriting, and analytics/optimization.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter who likes to set their own ambitious targets aligned with topline business goals.
- You possess an understanding of social media metrics, a passion for enforcing and elevating brand standards, and an unwavering ability to pivot tactics on the fly.
- You’re excited to join a growing marketing team and play an active role in the formation and stewardship of our company culture.
- Assist in the development of a results-driven social media strategy that fosters a growing and engaged online community
- Develop a daily/weekly social media editorial calendar. Collaborate closely with our content development team and work with department heads to promote key initiatives on Trust & Will’s social channels
- Own the community management role on Trust & Will’s active social platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Additional platforms could include YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest and Reddit
- Respond to comments, messages, and reviews on social media platforms in conjunction with our Member Success team
- Develop and curate engaging content for a variety of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Reddit, etc.) through collaboration with the Design, Content and PR teams
- Engage in social listening practices to determine our share of voice and emerging topics related to our business
- Actively monitor and join conversations within social platforms and online communities to build the authoritative voice of Trust & Will
- Explore new channels, platforms, and emerging social media trends that make sense for our brand; from channels like Clubhouse to Discord
- Provide regular recaps and insights on page performances to help optimize local strategy
- Help manage and vet third-party vendors/agencies as needed
- 2-4 years’ experience in a social media or community management role
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Comfortable using a variety of social platforms (personally or professionally) like TikTok, Discord, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.
- Demonstrated strong communication and organization skills
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills
Bonus points for
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools for digital media formats
- Basic knowledge of paid social media strategies
- Experience managing and working with social influencers and content creators
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
Benefits & Perks
- We are currently WFH and fully remote due to COVID, and have built an amazing remote culture/team in the process!
- Join an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace of 2021 winner!
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employee sponsored 401k
- Friday team lunches (when in office)
- Great work environment (all the time!)
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company
- $500 WFH Stipend & new Mac
- Formal mentorship program
All interviews will be conducted remotely. All new and existing Trust & Willers will continue to work remotely for the foreseeable future as a remote-first team.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Trust & Will’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.