Super provides access for everyone to experience more of what life has to offer, whatever their income or circumstance.
We solve real-world problems in fintech, travel, and eCommerce as we help our millions of customers spend less and save more. We have raised over $100MM to date and have driven over $1B in sales since the release of our first product (SuperTravel) in 2016. Our growth and impact are a testament to the work and dedication of our 200+ person team around the world.
We are constantly innovating, building, and iterating. We use data to help us move fast and make decisions. We have an open and transparent culture where everyone has access to information empowering them to be an owner. We are all one team and you will find everyone here is willing to help each other work towards a common goal.
Employee well-being is a top priority. Whether it’s access to physical/mental health services, competitive compensation, unlimited vacation, or our remote-first work environment – we provide flexible benefits that reflect our employee-first culture and our commitment to a healthy work-life integration.
For highly motivated self-starters, Super accelerates your career growth and unlocks your potential through the people, work, and programs it has to offer. Come join us to make an impact in your career and in the world.
About the Role
The Senior Social Media Manager will serve as the keeper of our “digital doorstep” and make sure we’re reaching key stakeholders (consumers, mainly) in their digital lives. This role is 50% strategic and 50% creative: we’re looking for someone with big ideas and the follow through to bring them to life to serve our enthusiastic goals. We’re not looking for a community manager; this role is so much more.
The Sr. Social Media Manager must be familiar with video content creation and distribution, including a keen emphasis on TikTok and short-form videos. This role will play a key part in helping join our users as part of a community, sharing stories, tips, tricks and beyond. In addition, this role will work as part of a tight-knit Communications team, cross-promoting PR, thought leadership, awards and other content on our owned channels.
The opportunity ahead spans into reputation management for the company at large, as well as informing marketing initiatives at both campaign and strategic oversight levels. This role may include a managerial component to oversee an intern or junior team member in the very near future. Come grow with us as an owner and creator for a company just starting its journey to leave a lasting legacy of innovation and goodness.
Opportunities you’ll Address
- Be the subject matter expert on all things organic social; educate those around you and be accountable for channel growth
- Wrangle our online reputation and make judgment calls on channel-specific strategies
- Work closely with your counterpart in PR to enhance content for consistency
- Partner with your fellow Communication team members for cross pollination: promote PR wins, create content from surveys or data points, etc.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in social media
- Demonstrated experience building and overseeing a company’s social presence from scratch
- Experience with video content made for social media; both strategy and implementation
- Knowledge and mastery of social media tools (e.g. Sprout Social), metrics, best practices and benchmarks for success
- Experience and comfort working with data to tell stories
- Previous close working relationships with those in public relations and graphic design
- Able to create and edit content at a basic level (at least) and guide creatives to carry out your vision and strategy
Nice to have
- TiKTok: it’s new-ish, but we’re looking for someone who’s interested and experienced in diving deep into making it work for us
- Intermediate to advanced video creation and editing experience
- Spokesperson-style personality: you could star on our channels as an expert advice-giver and beyond
Perks & Benefits
- We are a Remote-first company, we offer flexible working hours with complete work-from-home freedom and a guilt-free unlimited vacation policy
- Enjoy rewards and travel discounts using SuperTravel
- Competitive salaries, equity options, full benefits from day one, wellness budgets, and paid development – we’ve got you covered!
- UberEats credits, meal budgets, special treats, and team lunches
- When in the office, enjoy daily snack services and unlimited coffee, tea, and other drinks
- Guiding continued growth with Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion events, TED talk Tuesdays, and Lunch & Learn opportunities
- We welcome new additions with a generous EI top-up, parental leave, additional vacation, and a flexible return-to-work plan
- Game nights, Happy Hours, internal hackathons, team building games, workouts, and more
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.