Lume is a 5-year-old fast growing ecommerce deodorant and personal care brand that’s transforming the way that humans do hygiene. We joined forces with Harry’s, another disruptive brand with great people and infrastructure, to accelerate our growth. We are a team of self-starters that roll up our sleeves and get it done. Our style is collaborative and very fast-paced so an adaptive personality is a must.
Title: Social Media Manager
Remote position, must have access to a quiet location free from distractions for the entire scheduled shift
A company laptop will be provided, however, you’ll need access to reliable internet for the entire scheduled shift and a smartphone. Ability to participate in video conferences.
Salary range: $60,000-$65,000
Full time, fully remote position that is part of Lume’s Inhouse creative team.
Seeking an outgoing, high energy, highly responsible social media manager. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for scheduling, managing and creating content for Lume’s organic social media (FB, YouTube, TikTok).
You should have experience in planning out the content in such a way that it helps in creating leads for our business. You must be good at content creation, and have a deep interest in social media.
We would like to have a look at the samples of your work. Kindly share your profile or examples when submitting your application.
- Plan Lume’s social media calendars
- Collaborate with Lume’s marketing team to accomplish goals and objectives. Gather and share metrics with marketing team on a biweekly basis.
- Short-form video editing – editing or creating video content to made-for-social formats
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for industry related topics
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and practices
- Build and export assets including interactive formats such as gifs, slideshows, short videos, etc…
- Create engaging and on-brand original social content: lifestyle and in studio photography and videography for social media
- Write and edit engaging copy for various social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Experience acting as a self-starter and operating in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Background in detail-orientation with organizational and time management skills
- Fluency in written and verbal skills in English
- Coordinate content creation with influencers and content creators
- Experience corresponding with influencers and content creators to complete brand sponsorships
- Passionate about all things related to social.
- Comfortable on-camera with experience in editing within the TikTok app
- Experience working as a Social Media Manager, Content Creator, Content Writer, or a similar role
- Deep Knowledge and passion for Social Media Marketing
- Excellent time management skills
- Open-minded attitude about feedback on your design and a willingness to improve your work
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities while working under tight deadlines
- A self-motivated and thoughtful problem solver with an eye for detail
- Patience and positive attitude with a collaborative approach
- A great attitude and flexibility to pivot in the business nature of a startup
- Sense of humor and the ability to have fun doing what you love
Lume is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.