Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service is seeking a skilled communicator with sharp writing skills for the role of Social Media Manager on the Marriott account. This role has tremendous growth potential for someone who is thoughtful about words and using them creatively to achieve results. If you find true satisfaction when you discover just the right turn of phrase to simply and elegantly explain a complicated idea, this position will be a perfect fit. Your day-to-day work will include developing content for social channels and communicating with clients about that content. You’ll create original posts and engage with the audience, share trends and cultural moments with the rest of the team, and ideate creative approaches that will take advantage of our original content and the client’s library of content in order to shine in an oversaturated marketplace.Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage content and schedule/publish for client social media communities
- Assist in establishing a strategic longterm social content calendar
- Directly engage with consumers on client channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Support account with content curation, distribution, and engagement
- Remain up to date on trending content, conversations, news, cultural events, and engaging social formats
- Real-time monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues
- Lead weekly check-ins with clients and keep them updated on content reviews and asset requests
- 1-3+ years of agency-side or brand experience developing social media creative, editing copy, and engaging with an audience
- Must work East Coast hours.
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Familiar with community management/scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout Social, and native platforms (Twitter Media Studio, Meta Creative Studio)
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, creating assets based on existing templates
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Keynote, Slack, Box
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience communicating with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!