At Amazon Care, we are on a mission to make healthcare easy. We are developing a patient-centric healthcare experience that is personal, transparent, and convenient. Amazon Care has a highly collaborative, start-up culture. To be successful you need to be flexible, entrepreneurial, and insatiably curious. You seek to be a true owner and drive relentlessly to raise the bar.
Amazon Care is looking for a customer-obsessed, data driven Senior Social Media Manager. The work will have strategic significance and visibility with the company’s senior leaders. This person will contribute to 360 marketing campaigns developed across internal teams for B2B, B2C, and Employer brand. They will own social content decisions, driving long-term strategy, pre-planned campaigns and day-to-day editorial decisions. The Senior Social Media Manager will also contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing and measurement.
We are building a fast-growing business set to scale rapidly. A successful candidate will be someone with a proven-track record of planning, delivering and reporting on a range of social media campaigns, across various social platforms and successful demonstration of building the organic social footprint for the brand. Must have a passion for testing to invent and scale a successful program, with ability to operate independently and shift gears between strategy and execution.
Key job responsibilities
- Oversee community management & in-channel engagement activities and implement in partnership with the customer service team and others
- Define, manage and execute social media vision to drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Collaborate with Brand, PR, and Marketing Comms to optimize key messages and perception drivers
- Develop and own multiple team KPIs for social media strategy to drive results toward our business goals
- Measure ROI and report results to senior leadership via meetings and document writing
- Set an experimentation calendar and test hypotheses around the optimal editorial strategy
A day in the life
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
About the team
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign opportunities based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded contributor.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in marketing/social media/community
- Experience building, executing and scaling major social media campaigns
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Experience working with multiple Social Media tools
- Understanding of creative development and production
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 10+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Proven ability to grow audiences and deliver social – engagement metrics
- Proven track record of creating customer segmentation in social media and executing campaign tests
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience using the latest social media monitoring/analysis tools and platforms
- Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating relevant results upwards
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.