Age of Learning® is the leading education technology innovator, creating engaging and effective learning resources to help children build a strong foundation for academic success and a lifelong love of learning. Our research-based digital education programs have proven efficacy in increasing children’s learning gains, and our curriculum is developed by an experienced team of education experts. Age of Learning’s flagship product, ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy, is an award-winning comprehensive curriculum for children. Adventure Academy™, a massively multiplayer online game (MMO), provides elementary-and middle-school-age learners the opportunity to build critical knowledge in language, arts, math, science, social studies, and more in a fun and safe virtual world. The company’s School Solutions Programs include My Math Academy® , an adaptive, personalized program that helps students master foundational math concepts, and My Reading Academy™, which helps young learners become fluent readers and build a foundation for reading comprehension and literacy. With over 10 billion learning activities completed by more than 50 million children worldwide, Age of Learning is a global leader in efforts to advance equity, access, and opportunity for all children. To learn more about Age of Learning, visit www.AgeofLearning.com.
Age of Learning is seeking a dynamic and creative Social Media Manager to join our marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be leading a team charged with creating original content, managing posts, and analyzing metrics to gauge the success of our social media campaigns. As the voice of our brand on social media, your efforts will directly influence our brand’s reputation, customer engagement, and overall marketing goals.
- Social Media Strategy Development: Be the mastermind behind our social media strategy. Craft and execute comprehensive plans that align with our goals and brand identity. Know exactly which platforms to conquer for maximum impact!
- Content Creation: Unleash your creativity! Create captivating content, from text and images to videos and graphics. Your ideas will be the heartbeat of our social media presence.
- Community Engagement: Be the social media superhero! Monitor mentions, respond to comments, and build meaningful relationships with our followers. Your positive vibes will shine through.
- Analytics and Reporting: Dive into data! Track and analyze key performance indicators, then use your insights to fine-tune our strategy for even greater success.
- Brand Management: Keep our brand on point! Ensure our messaging and branding are consistent across all social media channels.
- Trends and Innovation: Be the trendsetter! Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices. Experiment with new features and technologies to keep us ahead of the game.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with our awesome cross-functional teams to align social media efforts with our overall marketing strategies.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience leading the social media platforms in strategic planning, social media metrics and marketing data.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Demonstrated expertise in navigating and optimizing various social media platforms and their algorithms.
- Proficiency in utilizing social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, showcasing the ability to engage and connect with diverse audiences.
- Proven creativity with a keen eye for creating compelling visual content.
- Ability to excel both independently and collaboratively as an integral part of a dynamic team.
- Strong problem-solving skills, coupled with adaptability to evolving trends and algorithms in the social media landscape.
- Track record of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is $80,000 USD to $100,000 USD. Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Age of Learning currently provides:
- 90% of employee health and welfare benefits premiums & 65% of dependent benefits premiums
- A 401(k) program with employer match
- 15 paid vacation days (increases to 20 days on your 3-year anniversary), 11 observed national paid holidays plus 9 sick days
- Our flexible work culture means 2 or more days in the office (hybrid) or 100% fully remote options available for most positions
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Age of Learning, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.