Tripwire Interactive is looking for talented, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team. We’re an independent video game developer and publisher, known for first-person shooters like Red Orchestra, the wildly popular Killing Floor series, and more recently, the action RPG Maneater and melee combat game Chivalry 2. Tripwire has solidified its place as one of the games industry’s leading independent developers. Our independence means the ability to work on our own timetables to craft games with a singular voice that reflects our own unique vision. We’re located in Roswell, GA, a historic suburb of Atlanta, where living is affordable and proximity to the city provides for plenty of opportunities. We believe in a collaborative work environment where team members are encouraged to take risks and push the boundaries of our medium. If that sounds like something you could get into, we’d love to hear from you!
Without a doubt, our office is an awesome place to work, but at Tripwire we recognize that the true “office” exists both inside and outside of our state-of-the-art facility. With our “Next-Gen” Remote Work policy, we are able to remain fully productive regardless of what the world throws at us by allowing all employees to choose whether they’d like to work in-office, at home, or a bit of both. This program has been designed to give all Tripwire employees the tools to help them deliver their best work. For more information on Tripwire’s Next-Gen Remote Work Policy click here.
About the Role
The Social Media Generalist will work with the Marketing and Community teams on all initiatives related to social media content planning, scheduling, and reporting. Further developing the brand voices for IP that feeds into the overall Tripwire Interactive and Tripwire Presents brand experience. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to approach social media work with a holistic point of view, adapt to the ever-evolving social media landscape, and understand the intricacies within today’s most popular social networking platforms.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to plan engaging organic social media content and campaigns across all of Tripwire’s accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and beyond.
- Utilize knowledge of competitive landscape and audience behavior to help develop a strategic monthly content calendar; striking a balance between, original content, sales promotions, and customer service.
- Execute initiatives as determined by the Marketing Team
- Work collaboratively with the community team to (1) pinpoint the most relevant customer service issues and (2) plan, promote, and execute live stream events.
- Pinpoint emerging trends that Tripwire Brands can attach to.
- Engage our online communities as a fan yourself by being communicative, supportive, and fun.
- Understand the “E’s and I’s” of Content Marketing
- Collaborate with development teams internally at Tripwire and externally at Tripwire Presents to establish brand voice and organic social strategy for unreleased titles.
- Ensure proper social amplification of brand promotions, sales, and marketing initiatives from Tripwire’s Industry Partners.
- Compile and distribute social media-related metric reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrable proficiency with key social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch and more.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field (Marketing, Communications, Public Relations etc) or 1-3 years of equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assume multiple brand voices; contributing to the holistic Tripwire brand experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photshop, Premiere Rush, Premiere).
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of broad social trends as well as endemic trends within the Video Game Industry.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of the prevalent nuances of Tripwire’s primary social platforms.
- Strong eye for ideas both big and small.
- Proficiency with social media planning and monitoring tools such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social a plus.
- Presentable social media campaigns or initiatives a plus.
- Strong passion for Tripwire titles a plus.
- Profit Share
- Medical, Dental, & Vision 100% of premiums for the family covered by Tripwire
- Up to 30 days of PTO
- 16 paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Hours
- Employee & Family Team Building Events
- Volunteer Days
Core Hours 10am to 4pm EST
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 Depending on Experience