At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As the Social Media Content Strategist III (Remote), you will report to the Senior Manager, Community & Content.
The Social Media Content Strategist at ZoomInfo is pivotal in driving our brand’s voice and presence across all social channels. This role requires a unique blend of strategic thinking, creativity, and analytics. You will be responsible for creating compelling content, aligning with our brand voice, ensuring timely campaign launches, and reporting on content performance.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Craft compelling and platform-specific content for LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook, ensuring alignment with ZoomInfo’s brand voice and objectives.
- Manage and prioritize content-related requests through JIRA while overseeing a detailed content calendar in Sprout Social, ensuring timely and platform-appropriate content scheduling and publishing.
- Leverage the overarching social strategy to guide content development, working cross-functionally to internalize customer feedback and address identified gaps.
- Analyze content performance and engagement metrics across all specified social platforms, leveraging insights to drive continuous content optimization and strategy refinement.
- Foster cross-functional partnerships, particularly with customer success, marketing, and product teams, to gather diverse insights, amplify customer voices, and educate our audience through strategic content on social channels.
How success will be measured in this role:
- Achievement of target percentages within our content pillar mix, ensuring a balanced and strategic distribution of content types.
- Consistent alignment of content with ZoomInfo’s established brand voice and tone, reinforcing brand identity and values across all social platforms.
- Demonstrable increase in engagement metrics across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook, reflecting resonant and impactful content.
- Adaptability and responsiveness to industry trends and shifts, evidenced by content relevance and audience resonance over time.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years in content strategy, social media management, blog writing, copywriting, or related roles within a high growth B2B organization.
- Proven track record in aligning content to brand voice and tone, driving engagement, and fostering brand advocacy.
- Deep passion for crafting compelling content that resonates with audiences and stays ahead of social media trends.
- Robust understanding of social media best practices, content management tools like JIRA and Sprout Social, and performance analytics.
- Exceptional communication skills, paired with a keen analytical mindset, ensuring content not only engages but also delivers on key metrics.
- Collaborative nature with the ability to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams, ensuring content strategy aligns with broader organizational goals and customer insights.
The US base salary range for this position is $84,000.00 to $126,000.00 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.