One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of around 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
SEO is part of Customer Growth, a cross-functional swarm focused on creating delightful and meaningful experiences for customers and prospects. We are driven by delivering both business- and customer value. to do this, we are fans of data-driven strategies alongside creativity. We work using Agile methodologies, and we believe in empowerment and accountability, but also having fun together.
About the Role
That’s why we are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our team in helping building plans that would help establishing Typeform in the Search space with a focus on scaling Content and building automation for SEO. You will have a track record on building products and services aiming to make the difference at global scale. You will report directly to the Head of SEO.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Design and lead complex SEO projects from end to end, such as building and launching landing pages at scale, localizing content, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams to provide large-scale SEO projects.
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities by analyzing content, site’s architecture, and performance data.
- Report on projects and their impact on SEO performance.
- Work with external agencies and partners to maximize their input in supporting internal projects.
Here’s what we are after:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in SEO.
- Experience with SEO best practices and Google guidelines.
- Experience working with Product and Engineering.
- Experience leading diverse projects from the beginning to completion.
- Experience scaling SEO through Content and automation.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Proficiency with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Botify, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and others.
- You can frame stories and to make clear recommendations.
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English.
What are the nice-to-haves for this role?
- Experience in Product Management and designing and running SEO AB tests
- Experience in SaaS companies.
We’re now a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain. We also recruit remotely in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Ireland, Poland, Portugal and the UK as long as you do not require visa sponsorship. You’ll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You’ll get a €1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus €120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our ccustomers and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.